• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenga

Banned
Hahaha oh wow. I loved how when he claimed we're winning in Iraq everyone started chanting "USA USA USA USA"

:lol :lol

besada

Banned
Fred Thompson is an idiot.

Seriously, by what insane metric are we "winning" in Iraq? Less people killed this quarter?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Guybrush Threepwood said:
Ugh, this reminds me of Nintendo's E3 conference
Smile.gif

-Kees-

John McCain is a maverick who reached across the aisle to do what was right?

What did he do? Uhhh..........

HE WAS BEATEN IN NAM!

it's so hilarious when they make this holy crusade against earmarks and pork barrel spending like it's the biggest part of our budget. I don't even think most people even know what those mean :lol

national enquirer is reporting that sarah palin tried to shotgun wed bristol and levi:

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.

The ultra-conservative governor’s announcement about her daughter’s pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sar...ughter_over_pregnancy_wedding/celebrity/65370

Gruco

Banned
Hi guys, I just realized the Obama's speeches are read off of a teleprompter. Also, they don't appeal to me, but to people abroad.

Taken this into consideration with the fact that John McCain was apparently a POW, I see no choice. McCain all the way.

Fuck you, Obama/Biden.

*clears throat*

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
scorcho said:
"a man who never quits is never defeated"

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DOES THAT MEAN

The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns,
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns.

He's going the distance.
He's going for speed.
She's all alone, all alone in her time of need.

Zeliard

Fred Thompson actually said "a man who doesn't quit is never defeated." Someone should tell him that a man who doesn't know when to quit is always defeated.

Haunted

And to think I liked that guy on Law and Order. :(

OuterWorldVoice said:
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns,
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns.

He's going the distance.
He's going for speed.
She's all alone, all alone in her time of need.
I <3 Cake.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.

The ultra-conservative governor’s announcement about her daughter’s pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.

If this is true, the family values people can kiss my ass. That's fucking disgusting by any measure.

Wallach

The Enquirer said:
The ENQUIRER has also learned that Palin’s family is embroiled in a vicious war that is now exposing her darkest secrets, threatening to destroy her political career.

Lulz.

Tabloids are like the anime versions of real news.

OuterWorldVoice said:
If this is true, the family values people can kiss my ass. That's fucking disgusting by any measure.

Just one more middle-class real world problem that everyone is going to be able to relate to! Her life story is soooooooo precious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom