• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
droopy_happy.jpg

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Thompson: don't fall for the hagiography on Obama! you are all smarter then that! instead, let me tell you the story of God McCain, who, unlike Jesus, managed to escape His persecutors and envelop the United States of America in His love.

Jenga

Banned
typhonsentra said:
Why the fuck hasn't he become a Republican yet?
so republicans can say "EVEN DEMOCRATS HAVE SEEN THE HEROISM OF JOHN MCCAIN AND REBELLED AGAINST BIG BAD OBAMA DID I MENTION JOHN MCCAIN WAS A POW?"

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I see people walking out.

BEING AMERICAN IS IMPORTANT!!!
USA!!! *silence*

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
There is one guy in the crowd that is close to the mic or something.

YESSS! YESSSS!! YEEEESS!!!

Zeliard

Does this whole "McCain was a POW" stuff have the potential to backfire from excessive overexposure and overuse ala Guiliani and 9/11, or not a chance since it's personal?

Novid

Banned
Wallach said:
Lulz.

Tabloids are like the anime versions of real news.

But when the real news has become Hannana Montana...

Holy shit, that stadium is half full during one of the major speakers of the night? You have got to be kidding me.

Not kidding you. Dr Paul had more. The GOP is fucking embarrising.

GOD BLESS JOHN MCCAIN AND JLOB BLESS AMERICA

Fred Thomson - your no Senator Claghorn.

Gruco

Banned
I think I have finally figured out John McCain's ultimate strategy.

You see, all of the Maverick, POW, national security nonsense is just a distraction.

Their real strategy involves repeating the expression "my friends" so many times that we feel compelled to vote for him on election day. I'm 90% confident that John McCain's final speech before election day with just be "Come on, I thought we were friends. We are friends right? Well don't vote against your friend. That's just dick"

Jak140

oh man, joe just dropped the biggest load of bullshit so far. yeah he's been putting country first all week so far, sure. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom