• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.

The ultra-conservative governor’s announcement about her daughter’s pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.

And they blamed the release on those nasty 'liberal bloggers'. Nice.

Tobor

I just flipped over to PBS. When are they going to turn on the animated beach behind Lieberman?

You see, my friends, I'm still a Democrat!!!!!

You're a rat fink, Joe.

impirius

Next RNC, I am going to get in there one way or another and find my way next to a microphone. This guy sounds like he's having way too much fun.

APF

who the fuck is that yeah guy omg I'm dying here yeah guy you sound like a maimed cat in heat wtf dude take that mike away srsly

Wallach said:
Lulz.

Tabloids are like the anime versions of real news.
Where is APF these days? He should be here to defend tabloid journalism. The Enquirer had the Edwards story long before anyone else, and there's a lot of folks in these threads with egg on their faces for dismissing it. From what the Enquirer is claiming about the Bristol story, they had the goods and it was only leaked because they told the Palins they knew about it.

^^Speak of the devil and he appears!

Chiggs

Gold Member
Tim-E said:
"That great natural disaster" :lol

Lieberman is a goddamned disaster right now.

"George Washington in his farewell dress."

Get this Republican mole off the stage.

Tamanon

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
NATURAL DISASTER?! Lieberman blames god for 9/11!

Well, come on, the forecasters only called for a light breakout of terrorism. It really was a worse day than the weathermen predicted!

Bulla: Obviously when you defeat someone they join your party, haven't you ever played an RPG?

Chiggs

Gold Member
OH MAN! HE MADE A MICHAEL MOORE FUNNY!

Hey, Joe, you suck. And nobody will forget you're for censorship.

Tamanon said:
Well, come on, the forecasters only called for a light breakout of terrorism. It really was a worse day than the weathermen predicted!

Bulla: Obviously when you defeat someone they join your party, haven't you ever played an RPG?

obama lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thompson can give a pretty good speech. I think Fred did a good job.

Lieberman on the other hand...guy is stumbling and swear he has repeated himself a couple of times unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom