• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
man, who the hell is that guy!?:lol

"Yeahhhhhhhhh. Yeh yeh yeahhhh!"
:lol

Jenga said:
Hahaha oh wow. I loved how when he claimed we're winning in Iraq everyone started chanting "USA USA USA USA"

:lol :lol
I swear that is how they look at it . . . like it is a football game. Policy doesn't matter. . . cost doesn't matter . . . alienating every other country on the planet doesn't matter . . . just winning! USA! USA!

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, he was just saying God Bless John McCain and Jobless America, it was Fred's way of letting us know he sees what's really there!

venne said:
GET OFF MY LAWN!
I respect my elders and the wisdom they hold, but goddamn they need to get some youth on that stage fast.

fnbbww.jpg

JOHNNY B. GOODE:lol

Nabs

:lol :lol :lol :lol He said JAH BLESS AMERICA :lol

wtf am i watching, is this the happy days reunion?

scorcho said:
"a man who never quits is never defeated"

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DOES THAT MEAN

It means we will "win" the Iraq war if we have to kill every Iraqi, lose every ally, and bankrupt the country to do it!

sangreal

Obama to Appear on Fox on Thursday Night
By Jeff Zeleny
CHICAGO — Before Senator John McCain delivers his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, Senator Barack Obama will make a marquee appearance of his own.

Call it counter-intuitive. He will appear on “The O’Reilly Factor” on Fox News Channel.

For Mr. Obama, it will be the first time in his presidential candidacy that he’s on Bill O’Reilly’s prime-time program. The appearance is intended to put Mr. Obama before a conservative audience, one week after drawing 40 million TV viewers at his own acceptance speech.
should be fun

tanod

when is my burrito
I got my first exposure to Ron Paul today and I gotta say that the impression I got was "OH, this is where the real Republican party went" I really wished that they would have nominated Ron Paul instead of John McCain. He actually stands for something.

Also, couple responses to Thompson's speech:

"We are winning in Iraq!" - So we can bring our troops home?

"Obama against newly-born babies" - WutLOL

Hopefully we hear a nice stern response from the Obama campaign debunking the lies in Thompson's speech.

Here comes Emperor Palpatine!!

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
typhonsentra said:
I could understand if a biography was given by a relative. From Thompson it was... weird.
HE WAS A POW. THEN HE WAS A REFORMER WHO REACHED ACROSS THE AISLE. THEN HE BECAME NOT A DEMOCRAT NOT A DEMOCRAT NOT A DEMOCRAT NOT A DEMOCRAT. SO JOBLESS AMERICA hermughh *zzzz*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom