• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobor

UltimaKilo said:
No, he is comparing Obama to Clinton saying that never has Obama reached over party lines like Clinton did.

You can't blame me for being confused, this speech is a mess. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

APF

Thompson was a strong speaker and told McCain's story well, but he was burping out too many lines and seemed impatient with the audience

Tamanon

Banned
Verano said:
Thanx for the advice Joe, Im voting for Obama.

11978624837681eb8da0.jpg

"Don't fall for his masculine wiles!"

what a lethargic convention. i admit there were parts during the major dem speeches last week that seemed kind of forced, but the life just seems zapped out of the whole auditorium here. i guess that's nothing unexpected.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I think we can all agree that "YEAH!!!" guy pretty much saved the second day of the GOP convention from being a total waste.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
sangreal said:
should be fun
man has balls of steel, should be interesting.

i doubt he will back off his (bill hat is) but i bet he backs off of his more confrontational approach.

TDG

Banned
You guys just witnessed one of the biggest dickheads to ever speak at a Republican Convention, and that says something.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
tanod said:
The only good line that came off for Lieberman tonight is:

"God only made one John McCain and he is his own man."
God can totally create a rock He cannot move and that rock is John McCain.

Tamanon

Banned
"Take off our Republican hats and put on our American hats"??

Can't you have the Republican hat underneath your American hat.

It's become clear to me tonight just how damaging the Palin pick has been for McCain's campaign. Ultimately the problems in her private life aren't going to matter, and even her questionable credentials and incredibly poor decision making while in office will probably have little effect in the end, I think.

The real problem is the campaign has lost its voice. We all knew they would have to shift their message, and they've been trying to do that over the past few days. But here we've started to see his own supporters try to find that message, try to find a focus, and they've completely failed to do so. McCain has lost his way in his desperate attempt to catch up to Obama, and that's going to be the final nail in the coffin of this campaign. Nobody knows what he's really about anymore...even his closest friends. Honestly it's been kind of hard to watch.

Watching the republican convention is like watching the oscars. A bunch of people full of themselves getting up on stage talking about nothing.

Jak140

wtf msnbc anchor swallowing that shit from newt

Are the MSM just letting them get away with this asinine Palin is more experienced than Obama spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom