• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Guiliani and these idiots were mocking and laughing at community organizing. Holy motherfucking shit this is embarrassing.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rudy talking down on someone else about decision making? what the fuck...

Yeah Obama is evil for getting immersed in "Chicago machine" politics, not like those fluffy innocent political pastures of New York City.

Also, how many more times do we have to hear about the "present" votes? They add up to LESS THAN THREE PER CENT of his voting record.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
I said you know NOTHING of military operations, absolutely nothing. ZERO! And you made it evident all by yourself.

I don't? How would you fucking know that?

Yaweee

Thank you, Rudy, for not having any fucking clue whatsoever how voting in the Illinois legislature works.

Once again, the Republican party presents the case against Obama instead of the case for McCain.

Gruco

Banned
The canned laughter after "it was too tough" was extremely unnatural.

Rudy is really growing though. He resisted the urge to say "I couldn't vote present on 9/11"

VistraNorrez said:
Silly Rudy hasn't McCain voted present a lot of times?
Doesn't matter. He hasn't bothered showing up in the senate in over a hundred days. I'd say thats worse. The moron forgets he still represents the state I live in...

wow, i love this show. so very very much. but for all the "wrong" reasons - parody, self mockery, mocking ivy league educations...just...wow

Zabka

Least experienced since Lincoln, of course.

Edit: Is this really the image they want to project, a cackling swollen-headed ghoul?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
OuterWorldVoice said:
Are you retarded? I don't mean that as an insult. I am trying to find out so that I don't actually insult you by accident. Are you mentally deficient?

To question that is moronic...

Tim-E

"He's never run a business...."

I know people who were managers at Taco Bell. Are they more experienced than Barack Obama to be president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom