• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

reilo said:
I turn on FOX and Hannity is talking about Bill Ayers.

Hannity can turn any conversation into him attacking Obama for his association with Ayers and Wright. It's an amazing talent really.

Gruco

Banned
StoOgE said:
this is like the political equivalent of Sony E3 2006.
This might sum it up pretty well.

I guess Barack will be able to spend some extra time campaigning for Rick and Al now that his has this thing wrapped up.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
I just turned this on and its.....it's a sea of old, white people. I don't see America there, I see a dental convention or something.

Jesus.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
worldrunover said:
That's the thing. Some of their economic ideas aren't terrible at all, but combined with their ass-backwards social views and just detestable party members, it's such an unappealing platform.

And it just seems like they're consistently crazy. How can they even begin to call the current administration conservative when they are the ones running it from top to bottom? I'm actually from Alaska (military brat) and honestly, I believe that its gotta be the easiest governor job in America. Wild-life, Oil, hell even the majority of the population is affected more by federal programs than anything that she'd have the ability to control. Yeah, she kicked some corrupt guys out of office - but anyone could have taken that platform and ran with it.

I really want to be a republican, but when the runner-up from the primaries tries to act like Reagan was good for the country, I just feel sick...

mj1108

EMBee99 said:
I just turned this on and its.....it's a sea of old, white people. I don't see America there, I see a dental convention or something.

Jesus.

White hair and even whiter dentures.... you can't get away from it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
Yeah, that's exactly it...

Oh, and one last thing, not only do I know high ranking officers, but I am a refugee of war. So don't fucking tell me I don't know the cost of war.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
get off the stupid 'executive experience' talking point until people can actually articulate what the fuck this experience will provide in the role of POTUS. it means shit.

Tim-E

Actually, celebrities and people who work for the media do get to vote, as long as they live here, so they, too, get to decide the president.

I hate this shithead.

ronito

So far he's got most of the boogiemen into a single sentence

"Hollywood celebrities, Left wing media"

He just needs scientists, athiests, muslims and terrrists. I'm sure he'll hit them.

From NBC's Domenico Montanaro
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Mike Huckabee made the claim that Palin got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, than Joe Biden got running for president of the United States.

For the record, Joe Biden got 79,754 total votes in the Democratic primaries.

As of the 2000 census, the population of Wasilla was 5,469. It has been reported at currently more than 9,000.

That would mean, conservatively, the entire town of Wasilla would have had to have had a 100% turnout for nine years at 9,000 to top Biden's primary numbers.
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/

smh

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
watching this in HD, there is too much concealer and skin bronzer on Guiliani's face. it's somewhat painful to watch.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
reilo said:
You're not very smart, are you?

The only time McCain was in control of squadron was for PRACTICE purposes. He never lead a squadron during wartime, like, say, General Wesley Clark that was Supreme Allied Commander and was in control of several battalions.

Quit with the disingenuous bullshit already.

Of course I'm not very smart, I'm a conservative. Yeah I guess John McCain has never lead squadrons. Practice exercises are just as important at the real thing, so stop the bullshit because you have no idea. ZERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom