• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Illuminati said:
Lol @ the people on here getting upset over his speech. :lol :lol :lol

It's like watching the crazy man on the subway shouting nonsense as loud as he can. You know it's harmless, but it's still shocking to watch.

Xisiqomelir said:
Out of all the call-outs, this is the one I most hope gets answered. How people can vote against their own self-interest is beyond me.

Personally, I would argue that voting virtually on your own self interest is very selfish.

First of all, can I just state how upset I am the national ticket wasn't Rudy vs. Hillary? That would have produced the biggest shit smear fest in the history of politics. It would have been FANTASTIC.

Brannon

reilo said:
This is seriously mind boggling...

Nobody dare call any of us Obama supporters as being part of a "hive mind."

Seriously, at least there were talks about actual issues during the Democratic Convention. These guys only talk about Obama. GOD.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
Trying yo say that practice exercises are jokes makes that clearly evident. Stupid civilian talk.

Where did I call that a joke?

Arde5643

Cloudy said:
Dems were too soft on these clowns...
Don't worry - remember all the times Gaffers were yelling and shouting like little kids "My god, Obama!! WTF are you doing? McCain's doing these really tasteless and childish jokes and ads on you and there's nothing coming out of you??? C'mon man!!!!"

And then come DNC day, they were all knocked the fuck out of the park by his speech destroying any attacks McCain camp had done to his campaign.

Thing is, if the republicans think they can get away with making fun of community organizing, I think the backlash will be huge - really, really huge from the Obama camp.
Because, not only do they have the GOP making fun of community organizing at the time when Americans need it the most, with jobs gone, rising prices, unpaid mortages, they have it on record.

The easiest ad to make? GOP making fun of community organizing, and then interviews of community organizers around the country, including Arizona and Alaska, of course, telling them how people try to get back up on their feet due to community organizing, with the final word saying, McCain's judgement is not what the American people want.

I'm getting tired, I don't think I will be able to get all the way through Palin's speech.

What the fuck at the Crowd:

"DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL! DRILL BABY, DRILL!"

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Zeliard said:
I don't have anything in common with these disgusting, hateful motherfuckers.

Oh the irony. :lol

And hey, weren't folks complaining about the lack of enthusiasm on the Republican side?

Yaweee

This audience response is embarrassing in a truly profound way. DRILL BABY DRILL! OMFG, no amount of US drilling is going to eliminate the problems we face.

mj1108

EMBee99 said:
It's like watching the crazy man on the subway shouting nonsense as loud as he can. You know it's harmless, but it's still shocking to watch.

It's an entire speech of spouted bullshit.... a car accident that you can't help but to just sit and watch.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Illuminati said:
Lol @ the people on here getting upset over his speech. :lol :lol :lol

Why shouldn't we be? This ist just embarassing, classless, and downright stupid.

Taking shots at Islam directly now? Seriously???

Fatalah

"Drill baby drill"

Wow, this is the worst convention I've ever seen in terms of catering to a broad audience. The Republicans were able to win in 2000 because they appealed to moderate Americans.

Rudy and his party are freaking scary.

Why are we laughing at community organizers? They look like bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom