• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

I can't wait until this speech goes on YouTube. We can start a campaign to link to it with "asshole" as the anchor text until it shows up as #1 on Google.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Illuminati said:
Lol @ the people on here getting upset over his speech. :lol :lol :lol
I know right? Ain't nuthin but the THE TRUTH goin on here tonight. These people are in DENIAL and can't deal with it.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Is it just me or are the republicans coming off as bigger assholes?
John Howard went through the same motions when he knew he was going to be ousted as PM of Australia by Rudd when election was drawing near. It's just your typical conservative politicians realising the battle may be lost before it's started so they need to act tough.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Zeliard said:
Yeah, anyone who says that "there isn't a blue America or a red America, there is the United States of America" is simply wrong, and that includes Obama. I don't have anything in common with these disgusting, hateful motherfuckers.

Eh, you'd be surprised. Most people anyway. Figure never bring up politics--general rule anyway, right?--it's all good. Go look for chicks, catch a flick, play some Halo co-op split-screen or some shit. Whatever the fuck.

there-will-be-blood.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well, they were right. This election isn't about the issues, because the republicans are fucking incapable of discussing issues or anything tangible. You think Obama is about nothing but rhetoric, then what the fuck do you call this?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
reilo said:
Where did I call that a joke?

You certainly put it off as someone trying to make it seem that practice exercises are meaningless and that McCain's leadership of them is meaningless experience.

Guy Legend

These people in the audience are so fucking stupid. Chanting the stupidest things, laughing at Obama. I think the whole thing is looking terrible on television.

Gruco

Banned
I just want to point out that even though most everyone in this thread knows this speech is ridiculous, it is most definitely not harmless. It needs to be parsed and destroyed vigorously and rapidly or it will have a substantial impact on the non-new cycle junkie crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom