• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
Guts Of Thor said:
I can't wait till Obama responds. :D
Seriously, I want Rudy's speech parsed into pieces, and Palin called out on the reformer/earmarks/bridge to nowhere double speak on ads 24/7.

I love how easy it is to continue the "no plan"/"no accomplishments" line of attack even when transparently false.

Raistlin

Regardless of my or anyones' leanings, I do agree that the energy policy should include everything that's reasonable. Is drilling in ANWR a good idea? Not necessarily. Are there other places that may be ... probably.

Everything should be on the table. Like it or not, moving to basically no oil usage (at least at the consumer level) will take time ... no matter how much funding is thrown at it.

vumpler said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol Palin is dominating right now.

I didn't know she had this side in her :lol :lol :lol
dancebaby3.gif

I like the fact that she's taken the gloves off. Obama and Biden were hesitant to go after her since she was new on the scene and they didn't want to pike on while the press skewered her. Since the formalities are now over, I'm sure they will go after her hard....or maybe they'll just continue to go after McCain and just ignore her.

WickedAngel said:
King Slender has it all wrong (As per usual). There are no bitter tears here.

This last week has been the best thing to happen to the Democratic party since John McCain was nominated. We're fucking ecstatic and welcome Palin with open arms.

Pretty much. The lies from the speeches will be exposed. So it's not something to get bent out of shape over.

Y2Kev said:
Somebody jealous?

Someone hearing stuff they dont want to hear? Thats what i think most of your reactions are.

Also, I cannot imagine what it feels like to hear this stuff on tv knowing millions are watching. I respect every candidate for having the macho to deal with stuff like this for over a year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This "Obama is a democrat, therefor he will raise your taxes!" bullshit is akin to someone proclaiming "he is black, he must be good at basketball!"

Diablos said:
Her speech is filled with lies.

All this party can do when they're backed into a corner is smear. They are not capabile of anything else.
You're exactly right. At least the Dems never give speeches filled with lies.....

...oh wait

BIG BUBBA

Did I mention it's time to cancel my Ratchet and Clank preorder yet?
The ad for "Baby Mama" at the bottom of the page seems pretty appropriate.

vumpler said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol Palin is dominating right now.

I didn't know she had this side in her :lol :lol :lol
It is easy to "dominate" with lies.

I am King of all creation and Vumpler is nothing but a pieces of shit.

Did I just 'dominate'?

Diablos

Obama was more than kind to Palin as the new VP nominee -- her completely disregarding that, and going at him head-on saying community organization requires no responsibility should be a clear indication that it's time to stop being nice to this liar.

pxleyes

Banned
Redesigned presidential seal? Holy fuck, I want to beat the shit out her. I don't care her gender. Equal treatment damn it!

PhatSaqs

Banned
maximum360 said:
I like the fact that she's taken the gloves off. Obama and Biden were hesitant to go after her since she was new on the scene and they didn't want to pike on while the press skewered her. Since the formalities are now over, I'm sure they will go after her hard....or maybe they'll just continue to go after McCain and just ignore her.
Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom