• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahadev

ryutaro's mama said:
Totally.

Especially on the issues Americans care about.

Like Hockey Moms.

And the PTA.

And terrusists and POW. Oh and community organizer. LOL community organizer

Only a really low IQ brain can perceive these speeches as successful at "owning Obama". Cheap shots, ad hominem arguments, and zero chants can only "own" someone when you're at first grade.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Zeliard said:
Are any of you capable of defending these speeches on their own merit? It's okay if you're not. It's expected.

You can't handle it sissyboy. Palin is making the greatest speech of the 21st Century, better than Churchill in WW2 and your panties are in a bitter, tear-soaked bunch.

:lol :lol :lol

And Palin just revealed she has x-ray vision and can see oil reserves.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Illuminati said:
I'm going to donate to Palin just to keep the tears of infinite sadness flowing on this board.
I'm with you on that one but I wanna give her another kind of donation ifyaknowaimsayin....knowhatimsayin?

knowhatimsayin?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's a reason why we didn't drill the fuck out of Alaska already you idiot...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
OuterWorldVoice said:
You can't handle it sissyboy. Palin is making the greatest speech of the 21st Century, better than Churchill in WW2 and your panties are in a bitter, tear-soaked bunch.

:lol :lol :lol

And Palin just revealed she has x-ray vision and can see oil reserves.

................................................................................................................................................

what the fucking fuck fuck?

Diablos

Y2Kev said:
Sarah Palin is a pitbull with lipstick
They put Rudy on stage right before her; he made all the big attacks so Palin wouldn't look like a smear queen herself.

It's really amazing though, how Obama first congratulated Palin and told others to STOP being aggressive, and then also defended her over the whole baby ordeal, only for her to come out and say that being a community organizer means absolutely nothing. Also, does Sarah Palin not remember at the beginning of August, she praised Obama's energy plan?

Xisiqomelir

gkrykewy said:
On the gaming side this degree of trolling doesn't usually play so well.

That's because vennt and Dragona take no prisoners! Hitokage and Blackace are from the "give them enough rope" school.

King Slender has it all wrong (As per usual). There are no bitter tears here.

This last week has been the best thing to happen to the Democratic party since John McCain was nominated. We're fucking ecstatic and welcome Palin with open arms.

OMG THE LIES!

We don't "produce" oil . . . we suck it out of the ground.

All the oil in Alaska would be used up the USA is less than a year if that was our only oil source.

Blader

Rapping Granny said:
USA USA USA USA Islam terrorists

Don't get me wrong, I'll (probably) vote for Obama, but some of you guys really are fucking pathetic, and the double-standards here are insane. Obama has zero experience? "That's okay, the presidency is unique enough that experience isn't required" (I believe it was grandjedi who served me that bullshit. Palin has zero experience? "PTA, community organizer, lolololol wtf is this shit."

Amir0x

Banned
I can't wait to the conventions are over so this petty bullshit won't be amplified and these lies won't be given audience. There were like so many factual falsehoods in this speech that I don't think any media will have enough to actually dissect it to any measure. Obama may promise too much, but his barbs are at least mostly true.

YagizY

I like the ideas of both of the parties on energy consumption

Democrats: we can take little tiny steps that can cut our energy consumption by 30%

Republicans: We know oil is expensive so let's just find more of it so we can get it for a little cheaper. Oh yeah, we can throw some nuclear power plants in there as well.

$15 dollar or more donation gets you a Obama/Biden car magnet. I'm not a fan of bumper stickers, but that magnet will look damn hot on my rally blue WRX, so I chipped a donation to Barack to help put down this fundie monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom