• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggie

Tim-E said:
:lol :lol :lol They're playing Van Halen. Didn't Val Halen put out a statement saying they didn't want them to play their music?
Huh, the beginning sounded like something off The Wall.:lol

Guts Of Thor

Thorax of Odin
mj1108 said:
Without an actual plan, it's all the GOP has.

Lindsey Graham just stole Obama's line.... "It's not that he doesn't care, he just doesn't get it."

You ALMOST have to feel sorry for them. It's all they have.

Rugasuki

I think this video could influence some voters. They are going to compare "angry Michelle" to Cindy who is presented as Princess Diana in this.

tanod

when is my burrito
Wasn't it the Anheuser Busch company that got sold off to some European company? That's a great example of where America is right now.

Jak140

Okay, McCain does get props for not trying to hide his adopted daughter. Sad that I feel compelled to say that at this point...

venne

tanod said:
Wasn't it the Anheuser Busch company that got sold off to some European company? That's a great example of where America is right now.

To be fair, the Euros can take that shit.

qwertybob

CharlieDigital said:
I've also got three lawn signs coming. Can't wait for those.

I just tried to order a whole bunch of stuff but the website says the following

IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
International shipping is not available on this website.

Zeliard

Jak140 said:
Okay, McCain does get props for not trying to hide his adopted daughter.

He's always been great about that, especially in 2000 when Bush and the right were smearing the shit out of him and his "black" child. Sadly, it didn't take very long for him to jump back into the saddle with them.

Shaheed79 said:
:lol @ that picture full of african children.

Exploitation is great!

This one?

obama.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom