• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

venne said:
Am I alone in thinking the convention is much more excited about the VP than the P?

Definitely isn't the FL.

I take offense when a multi-millionaire tells me the government should "get the [hell] out of our way"

Snaku

Banned
venne said:
Am I alone in thinking the convention is much more excited about the VP than the P?

I think that convention would be more excited if anybody but McCain were getting their nomination.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Wait a minute. You mean that isn't the child of a black woman that McCain had an affair with? McCain isn't Gay? His wife isn't a Boozer and drug addict? His military record is actually something honorable and not damning of a coward? I've been lied to by those damn liberal dems again! ....oh wait that was the Republican base who said that so that W. Bush could treat us to 8 years of economic bliss and military glory.

Caj814

Hellsing321 said:
(neutral) King_Slender
Banned
(Today, 08:41 PM)

*Applause*
sgav1.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
King_Slender said:
This one?

[IM]http://home.comcast.net/~milechai/tv/images/obama.jpg[/IMG]

:lol
permaban his fucking ass. don't post pictures of obama's family and call it african exploitation. wtf.

theBishop

Banned
ArtG said:
A hockey-momin', a pistol-packing, moose-huntin' woman for VP.
Some great qualifications there.

We should each add one more for added hilarity:

I'll go first:
A hockey-momin', tobackey spittin', a pistol-packing, moose-huntin' woman for VP.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
nothing too offensive right now, although i'm continually blown away by RNC's need to constantly show that they are benevolent to brown people in foreign lands.

tanod

when is my burrito
Nabs said:
cindy is so creepy. she could be a villain in a disney flick.

pistol packing vice president. very nice

I could have swore that she was about this || close to saying motherfucking mom of five!!!1!

Shiggie

scorcho said:
nothing too offensive right now, although i'm continually blown away by RNC's need to constantly show that they are benevolent to brown people in foreign lands.
I agree. I bet That African lady didnt know a man named Obama is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom