• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y2Kev said:
I think all the nutties are going to come back to haunt Obama. Old people will be like, "Look at those uppity teenagers."

edit: wow he's going hard for indies

Yep. They really do need to let the man speak. This is his moment.

Caj814

You are struggling

USA USA USA

Finding a job

USA USA USA

put food on the table

USA USA USA

. . . . .seriously,motherfucking tools

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
scorcho said:
look at those uppity liberals again!

but nice retort from McCain, though the 'evil man' laugh was a bit unsettling.

i used uppity already! you must get another word! try unruly! unsettled!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WickedAngel said:
When is the last time you have seen impact footage on TV?
Like 15 minutes ago during a commercial break on modern marvels.

Edit: Let's just do the "agree to disagree" thing.
57.gif

Gruco

Banned
Just got back home; trying frantically to catch up.

Saw Barack's press conference where he took questions re: Palin and community organizing. Very well handled, honest, genuine. Still waiting for the divine hammer of justice to strike back.

I gotta see this 9/11 video. Apparently the GOP just jumped like 3 or 4 more sharks.

How was the O'Reilly thing? Is the a youtube for it of the 9/11?

This McCain speech is awesome. More awful backgrounds and more USAUSAUSA!

$10 million in one day. Hells yeah.

mj1108

WickedAngel said:
These are like those ugly textured backgrounds that come with Windows that nobody uses.

The screen is really just a giant screensaver.

*awaits the Windows XP logo to show up on the screen*

If you guys haven't already donated to the Obama campaign head over to the site and donate or buy some merchandise.

It's really the only way -- until election day -- us normal folk can hit back and show them that we're out here, we see through their bullshit, and we're not going to let them ruin America for another 4 years.

We need to generate more positive buzz around the Obama campaign.

speculawyer said:
WTF IS GOING ON?

I'm listening on radio and this is kinda incoherent.

At least three or four protesters have managed to break into the convention, the crowd is having to drown them out with USA! USA! USA!

He had a pretty good crack at the second (?) one but he was starting to look pissed by the time the last one got dragged off.

Shirokun

McCain is doing a good job here. Keeping it nice and simple without much bungling and trying hard to reach out to the center without ejaculating the base like Palin did last night. This is going to come off very well in the media for sure.

Tim-E

mj1108 said:
The screen is really just a giant screensaver.

*awaits the Windows XP logo to show up on the screen*

Peronally I'm waiting for the screensaver to pop up that is first-person and walking down those hallways with Smiley faces and things that turn the screen upside down.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
"I can't wait to introduce her to Worshington....where she will have little to no actual things to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom