• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caj814

3rdman said:
She worked with her hands and her nose???

WTF!
drug-rehab-snort-coke.gif

Big-E

Well, if McCain gets in, I don't think you have to worry about him dying. I had no idea his mother was still alive.

theBishop

Banned
Y2Kev said:
"I can't wait to introduce her to Worshington....where she will have little to no actual things to do."

If he's serious about "getting out of your way" and shrinking government, Sarah Palin isn't going to do much at all.

RagnarokX

Zeliard said:
If the plain backdrops are meant to highlight how down to earth and frugal McCain is, they're not working.
Maybe he likes the free publicity it will get him when people edit the green/blue screens?

speculawyer said:
Yeah . . . that pretty sums up the thinking of a GOP voter.:lol :lol :lol :lol
Nah I've never voted for the GOP. But since I don't want either candidate to win I might as well vote for the one with the hottest family members:

mmmmmmmm....

w18mjq.jpg

powerbook.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm going to drink myself into a coma tonight between all this talk of Mavericks and USA warchants... This dizzying bluescreen isn't helping either.

v1cious

Banned
Shirokun said:
McCain is doing a good job here. Keeping it nice and simple without much bungling and trying hard to reach out to the center without ejaculating the base like Palin did last night. This is going to come off very well in the media for sure.

are you serious? this is a disaster.

Y2Kev said:
I think all the nutties are going to come back to haunt Obama. Old people will be like, "Look at those uppity teenagers."

edit: wow he's going hard for indies
They are all plants. As if anyone can actually get past the smoke grenades.

mj1108 said:
15 minutes in and nothing of relevance except self-congratulations.

Pretty much like the rest of the RNC, no great shocker there. They've figured out they can't beat Obama on issues so they're doing away with them altogether.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i love this shell of strength that McCain says is urgent. he'll get 'tough' on Russia, but what soft or hard power can we possibly use to back that up? we're not going to kick them out of the G8, they're a member of the Security Council and much like the ME has an economy bankrolled off its natural resources.

what will help us 'get tough' with Russia is what Obama proposes - massive R&D into alternative energy

AniHawk

Xenon said:
But we do have to elect him first, right? Something Im am not opposed to I might add.

I think if we elected him, it would show things have changed and that people are ready for more, yes. He's not playing the same old game here and using a buzzword for the press like McCain is.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Illuminati said:
Nah I've never voted for the GOP. But since I don't want either candidate to win I might as well vote for the one with the hottest family members:

mmmmmmmm....

w18mjq.jpg

huh

Crooked guy who stole from indian tribes IS RAISING MONEY FOR YOU!

What's-his-name that Christian-boy-face-guy? (Damn "my friends" drinking getting to me.)

Shirokun

v1cious said:
are you serious? this is a disaster.

Trying to be objective. Do I think McCain will be everything he claims? No. Will I vote for him? No. I'm merely saying that in the eyes of the media and the average joe, this will come off as a victory for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom