• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Tim-E said:
Basically. I can't wait for the TV pundits to rip this apart.

Don't hold your breath.

I expect to hear the whores saying "out of the park" and "solid" and "superb." They'll slob his knob for a full 24 hours.

Hopefully, the Obama team will have something to steal McCain's thunder.. kinda like McCain did last Friday with his running mate selection.

theBishop

Banned
Caj814 said:
2u727t3.jpg

Someone should send Obama and aluminum Sigg bottle.

All those plastic bottles aren't going to help our addiction to oil.

Zeliard

I have to give credit to McCain for not taking the low-class route and bashing the Dems nonsensically as Palin, Guiliani and Romney did.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
aceface said:
As a strong Democrat I can say: this is a good speech. He was cordial to Obama, which makes him seem nice. He seems very safe and relaxing. The protestors in the crowd played right into his hands too, they are dirty hippies who frighten middle America and will take over if Obama wins.

he has said absolutely zilch on actually policy.. funny, how its supposed to be obama who gives empty speeches.

Gruco

Banned
Wow, this is really bad. Rudy and Palin were the only speakers of the entire convention who didn't fail miserably, and they only pulled it off by being lying assholes.

My advice: If you want to see something that isn't completely boring, my suggestion is to turn of Johnny Mac and just watch this again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcRA2AZsR2Q

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Zeliard said:
I have to give credit to McCain for not taking the low-class route and bashing the Dems nonsensically as Palin, Guiliani and Romney did.

QFT

devilhawk

speculawyer said:
We LOST!

We made government bigger! VOTE FOR ME!
Distancing from Bush and the congress from 2000 to 2008 is a very smart move to gather independents. This is anything but red meat here.

gcubed

HylianTom said:
Don't hold your breath.

I expect to hear the whores saying "out of the park" and "solid" and "superb." They'll slob his knob for a full 24 hours.

Hopefully, the Obama team will have something to steal McCain's thunder.. kinda like McCain did last Friday with his running mate selection.

not much to really rip apart. Like i said, i think its a really good speech, he just is horrible at public speaking

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I just read on a YouTube comment that they introduced McCain at exactly 9:11pm EST. Is that true? If it is, that is simply atrocious.

GhaleonEB

Slurpy said:
Is there going to be one fucking word of specific policy plans in this convention?!!!
"I'll stand on your side."
Zefah said:
I just read on a YouTube comment that they introduced McCain at exactly 9:11pm EST. Is that true? If it is, that is simply atrocious.
Yes.

Shirokun

"justices that don't legislate from the bench"

unless conservative values are threatened right?

McCain just lost the game.

Okay guys, I agree with you. This speech is turning lousy.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
devilhawk said:
Distancing from Bush and the congress from 2000 to 2008 is a very smart move to gather independents. This is anything but red meat here.

it should'nt work

but

thisisamerica.gif

anything can happen

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is just elementary and ridiculous...

lies

Booo!

exaggerated truth

Booo!

scary things

Boooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom