• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Rorschach said:
Is McCain standing in front of a blue screen just for Colbert Nation?

Did you catch the beginning of the speech? He was actually standing in front of a green backdrop at first (which was zoomed-in grass), and then it hilariously switched to some blurred version of it, until finally settling on blue.

Oh, there will be jokes.

tanod

when is my burrito
So, we get 20 more minutes of this.

Obama and the Clintons can carry a 50 minute speech. Not working so well for McCain. THis is gonna be an hour-long speech with all the applause and USA.

Oh. I just realized what he meant by "education is the civil rights movement of the 21st century" or whatever it was.

He wants to give out vouchers so schools segregate themselves. Awesome.

Rugasuki said:
Right now an insurance company stands between you and your Dr. and you can only chose that Dr. if they accept that specific insurance company.

Also, unless you walk around with your policy tattooed around your finger you will get a procedure after having your insurance card ran.. wait a few weeks and then get a fucking bill for something you insurance does not cover. Surprise surprise mother fucker!!

Zabka said:
This is a good speech. He'll be tough to beat for 8th grade class president.

:lol :lol :lol

Please. Please for the love of all that is sacred.

Do NOT let this man be the voice of our nation.

Seriously.

Biden was a stutterer and could do better than this in his sleep.

giga

there's no fucking way you can drill offshore wells "now". the amount of planning, development, and resources needed to start drilling is at least a few years away.

Flambe

'We'll drill them now!"

*McCain for Environment sign

Jesus christ, Canadian donating to Obama tonight. Step it up folks =p

ryutaro's mama said:
I'm not watching but the speech must be REALLY bad.

No one here is even attempting to defend it.

It is pretty bad . . . Palin is much better.

Edit:
LIE: Obama flip-flopped on drilling and has never said "No" to nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom