• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: Do you want me to change my avatar? Make your vote count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have been complaining about my avatar, while others seem to like it or are simply not bothered by it... And since I love you all (not), I'm going to be democratic and do as the majority says.

Should I change my avatar?

A) Yes.

B) No.

C) Don't care / Doesn't bother me / I'm a secure adult male / etc.

If the total for B + C is greater than A, the avatar stays, otherwise I'll change it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm a secure adult male,but I still dont want to see it.

A and C

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
A, but that goes for about a third of the avatars around here, I don't think yours is anything out of the ordinary. Just annoys me, like that Lohan one because the words interrupt the bouncing dammit!

Hamfam

I would ussually say C

But you seem to be using it for the purpose of annoying some people/attention seeking, so I say A.

Cherubae

B) No.

It counteracts all those bikini-girl avatars that are floating around. If your avatar goes, the bikini girls have to go too :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Cherubae said:
B) No.

It counteracts all those bikini-girl avatars that are floating around. If your avatar goes, the bikini girls have to go too :)

I believe this statement to be false.

People quoting Hamfam are pussies taking the easy way out.

IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME BUT I WANT IT GONE! I FEEL GAY! ERR I MEAN ATTENTION WHORE!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
There's just something annoying about the drawings. A topless man would be fine, like...someone used to have. Titroid was it? I can't remember, someone did.

Willco

Hollywood Square
adelgary said:
I always knew you were a closeted homo :p

Pfft. How does me disliking your avatar equate to being a closet homo? I mean, I'm sure people won't like it, but I have to post pictures of me having sex with women, I will! I will!

IJoel

A

Not because it bothers me, but because:

1. Cheap attempt at attention whoring.
2. Seems intent on trying to piss off some people just for the sake of it.

Seriously though, can't you pick a clothed guy? I'd think the exact same thing if it was a woman.

FightyF

Banned
A

Hey and if the As have it, you can have another thread where we'll vote for which one should be your new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom