• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoP 2 PC Demo?

Mrbob said:
In fact, I may go buy one of those PS2/Xbox wannabe PC pads just to play this game on my PC.

The Thrustmaster Dual Power3 gamepad is no wannabe. In fact, if they made the 1st pair of triggers analog, they'd have designed the absolutely perfect controller.

FREAKING AWESOME DEMO!

Wow this is so much better than the original PoP! I love the new combat system, the game is also more action packed now!

BTW How do you beat that big ass moster?

My screens (loss in quality because of conversion)

POP22004-10-1614-15-58-95.jpg

POP22004-10-1614-26-55-57.jpg

POP22004-10-1614-21-36-46.jpg

POP22004-10-1614-26-24-50.jpg

POP22004-10-1614-20-31-14.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
BTW How do you beat that big ass moster?

I know HOW to beat it, but the damn game won't let me. I swear, nearly every time I tried to beat that boss, he glitched out. He gets stuck all over the damn place and either stands still or just gets caught in a looping animation. Once that happens, you can no longer hit him AT ALL and his life bar even disappears.

That encounter is just so full of bugs that you have to wonder WHY they released the demo like this.

What you are SUPPOSED to do is slice at his ankles until he falls down a bit. Then, run up his back (using the block/wall run move) and start slashing. He will try to throw you off, but you can dodge left or right by pressing those directions.

Top Bottom