• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

AP Copies of Sam Wolfe Connelly’s Silent Hill poster:

ynVTEQW.jpg
18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 38, and will cost $40.

18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 24 and will cost $60.

Available tomorrow (Friday, May 13th) at 2pm Central Time on www.postersandtoys.com.

AP Copies of Sam Wolfe Connelly’s Silent Hill poster:

18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 38, and will cost $40.

18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 24 and will cost $60.

Available tomorrow (Friday, May 13th) at 2pm Central Time on www.postersandtoys.com.

I found that my reg did not look all that great in person. It has that "blown up" feel, like it was meant for something much smaller.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I believe Mock said at one point there was going to be an Eng Pinocchio. Maybe that's it?

Guys, I need some opinions on the Teagan White print. What do y'all think?

Browny

Banned
^^ seconded.

In other news, my Amazon vouchers came through, so I ordered my A0 portfolio for those pesky 24x36" pieces that are still sat in tubes. Plus there was one in Amazon Warehouse, so saved money - sleeves on their way too.

^^ seconded.

In other news, my Amazon vouchers came through, so I ordered my A0 portfolio for those pesky 24x36" pieces that are still sat in tubes. Plus there was one in Amazon Warehouse, so saved money - sleeves on their way too.

Got a link? I need to look into a portfolio for my prints.

I've been doing the foam core route, but it's really just too unwieldy to dig into when I'm in the mood for new posters to display.

Browny

Banned
Got a link? I need to look into a portfolio for my prints.

I've been doing the foam core route, but it's really just too unwieldy to dig into when I'm in the mood for new posters to display.

A0 portfolio here. It looks like it needs stiffening up with card from the packaging, but it's plenty big enough. And rather expensive - but I don't have the space at either my office or my house to get any sort of proper furniture. One day... *stares into distance*

My A1 portfolio was as near as dammit this one, which is doing a great job.

Ooooh I just spotted this trolley rack type thing...

61wUHKvLMIL._SL1000_.jpg

Ugly as fuck, but I'd love to copy the principle of the design and make something similar in wood...

A0 portfolio here. It looks like it needs stiffening up with card from the packaging, but it's plenty big enough. And rather expensive - but I don't have the space at either my office or my house to get any sort of proper furniture. One day... *stares into distance*

My A1 portfolio was as near as dammit this one, which is doing a great job.

Ooooh I just spotted this trolley rack type thing...

Ugly as fuck, but I'd love to copy the principle of the design and make something similar in wood...

Yeah, it doesn't look like it has a hard back so it'll need some support. I was thinking it would be more expensive than that, so I should get one in a couple months or so.

It may be over kill but I want a 24x36 one just so I won't have to buy additional ones to fit the rest of my smaller prints.

IronRinn

Up now on Burlesque: Kvelertak Art Print by Arik Roper

arikkvelertak.jpg

36" x 18" 10+ color screenprint on 100% cotton Crane Lettra white paper (they have yet to finalize the number of colors). Timed edition open up Friday, May 20th at 5pm CT

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Nice Guys seems to be the perfect "Didn't see the movie, here are probably the main dudes from the trailer" print.

Shit is a shame because the movie looks fantastic and Woodson is super talented.

Luderico

Wednesday, May 18th at 12pm PST on Cyclops Print Works: Pinocchio by Kilian Eng:

20" x 30", 19 color screen print with varnish finish. Numbered edition of 185, $95

This is a really nice print. But the price. Not just now. :(
Maybe in sometime the aftermarket.

omgkitty

I thought Whalen's Nightmare at 20,000 Feet was fantastic.

Yeah that's one of the better ones he's done, but IDK. Not sure Whalen is who I would have picked to do most of them either. None of them have been anything I'm interested in buying. Just kinda disappointing.

Meier

Wednesday, May 18th at 12pm PST on Cyclops Print Works: Pinocchio by Kilian Eng:

20" x 30", 19 color screen print with varnish finish. Numbered edition of 185, $95

Email said there'd be a variant later. I'll probably end up passing on this because of the price. Exorbitant. :(

suplex

Best Horkey from the gilded age, that's an easy buy.

The Roper is pretty rad too, have to contemplate that one.

That Pinocchio is pretty nice, but I think I'm gonna pass on it.

Filthy Slug

That Horkey is incredible.

Can somebody explain what varnish means when it comes to prints?

I'm not sure what this has to do with bottleneck but if they could make it into a magnet I could put on my fridge to hold takeout menus, that would be a real treat for me.

Pinpinz is Bottleneck. They briefly listed these pins, but pulled it when they realized the production quality wasn't great. I'm sure we'll see them come up again.

Top Bottom