• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

I've already broken my moratorium on print buying.
Now I'm not saying you NEED this but...
IMG_4393_beer-o-clock_cut-out.jpg

Also dat Horkey timed giclee over at The Vacvvm

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Horkey timed edition. James Jean timed edition. Mass hysteria!
It will be made available for 12 hours starting at 8:00 AM PDT on Wednesday, May 25th and ending at 7:59 PM PDT

Image size: 24″ tall × 18″ wide
Paper size: 27″ tall × 20″ wide
Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
Embossed chop
Signed and numbered by James Jean
Released May 25th, 2016
Price: $200

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
imagine like a clear coat ink layer on top sort of thing to make it a bit shinier etc.

What jstevenson said. Also probably serves as a layer of protection for the ink. Mockingbird seems to be a big varnish fan. It looks really good on the Cyclops stuff.

Cool, thanks for the info!

Also, I now have to decide if I grab this Jean or resist it. Fuck.

IronRinn

Bunch of
not Daniel Danger
prints for The VVitch up on Hero Complex Gallery.

"Black Phillip" by Vance Kelly. 24" x 36" screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 175, $50

"Black Phillip" (Black light variant) by Vance Kelly. 24" x 36" screen print with fluorescent inks. Numbered edition of 75, $55

"Unholy Bond" by Matt Tobin. 36" x 24" screen print on black paper. Numbered edition of 125, $50

"Wouldst thou like to see the world?" by David Moscati. 18" x 24" screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 75, $40

"Wouldst thou like to see the world?" GID variant by David Moscati. 18" x 24" screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 50, $45

Browny

Banned
Vice-press.com
Wednesday 25th May at 6pm BST

Block War by Matt Ferguson
Edition of 100
18 x 24 inches
100# Cougar Construction Red Paper
2 Colours
Printed by Vahalla Studios
£25

dreddfinalSMALL_1024x1024.jpg

Block War (Variant) by Matt Ferguson
Edition of 50
18 x 24 inches
100# Cougar Construction Steel Blue Paper
2 Colours
Printed by Vahalla Studios
£30

dreddfinal_varSMALL_1024x1024.jpg

Edit: that will teach me not to do this on mobile!!!

IronRinn

Friday, May 20th on Arcadium: Sweler's "Casual Dress Code" showcase (original art and this print).

"Life, Death, and Other Mistakes" by Sweler. 14" x 14" gicless print. Signed and numbered edition of 30, $40

Meier

Most expensive print I've bought direct from a vendor at $95 ($110 after shipping), but that Pinocchio is just so nice. Had to do it.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yeah, that Pinocchio is fucking phenomenal, I had to grab one. I think that's a super fair price considering the amount of colors and the quality of the print job.

Luderico

Love the Witch poster from Tobin.
But the movie has yet to be seen, next week is the date. Maybe it is still available then.
If not i still have the Danger to look forward to.

Dig the Nice Guys print from Mondo. Will most def like the movie. The trailers looked so good. But will i ever hang it. Probably not.
Hope to see more prints from Woodson in the future. And it is pretty cheap for a 15(?) colors screenprint.

Saw this over on /Film - not available as it was a commision but DAMN I like this a lot. Spoiler tagged in case you don't want to get hyped for something that's not available:

Full-se7en-poster.jpg

Damn, a variant of one of my ISOs has turned up on a very well known auction site, that rhymes with reggae, but EB is down so I can't check to see what a reasonable price is for it. Even if it is a fair price I don't know if I could bring myself to buy a print on the secondary market for £125+...why is this fancy poster habit so expensive...more to the point why are my tastes so expensive?

Browny

Banned
Just been hit for £13.55 of Royal Mail customs charges (including a lovely £8 handling fee). I knew it was going to happen one day... But the question is who was silly enough to put the actual value of the product on the sticker? Grrrr.....

Filthy Slug

That Kilian Eng Pinocchio is absolutely stunning. I just got mine in and cannot pull myself away from it. Congrats, Mock!

Meier

That Kilian Eng Pinocchio is absolutely stunning. I just got mine in and cannot pull myself away from it. Congrats, Mock!

Local pick up or something? This is my first time buying from Cyclops and it's still unfulfilled which I assume is just an indicator it hasn't been packed/shipped yet.

Filthy Slug

Local pick up or something? This is my first time buying from Cyclops and it's still unfulfilled which I assume is just an indicator it hasn't been packed/shipped yet.

Nope, in NY and got it today. Cyclops are excellent with shipping, so they may just be shipping in waves?

I was wondering if you guys could give me some help.

Was wondering what size most of these were and what size the smaller posters were as well

My last question was mostly about the size of the actual art compared to the size of the actual posters? Any ideas.

I had some original artwork but wasn't sure on what size it would look good on for printed materials

In was also considering doing some of my own posters but not sure on copy rights. Really wanted to hit up a few movies like 2001 a space odyssey

Top Bottom