• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

LaneDS

sW6mdnA.jpg

lsxD2CU.jpg

Got this a couple days ago and it looks lovely in person. Torn on whether to go for the variant or not but will be framing one of them for sure. Colors are just fantastic- great job to Raid71 and Bottleneck on this one.

IronRinn

Friday, June 17th at 10am PST until Saturday, June 18th at 10pm PST on Thinkspace: "Coalition II" by Kevin Peterson.

46680716-2270-431b-958a-e54bfacf12c3.jpg

16" x 30" giclee. Signed and numbered open edition, $75

LaneDS

Friday, June 17th at 10am PST until Saturday, June 18th at 10pm PST on Thinkspace: "Coalition II" by Kevin Peterson.

46680716-2270-431b-958a-e54bfacf12c3.jpg

16" x 30" giclee. Signed and numbered Open Edition, $75

As shitty as this is of me, I was like "hey I sort of like that" and then read it's the new cover art for the latest Red Hot Chili Peppers and immediately changed my mind. I AM THAT GUY

IronRinn

As shitty as this is of me, I was like "hey I sort of like that" and then read it's the new cover art for the latest Red Hot Chili Peppers and immediately changed my mind. I AM THAT GUY

Ha! I understand. Part of me feels the same, but I do really like the painting.

IronRinn

Seems like Bottleneck will be doing a print for "Jurassic Bark". And now I am bummed out because I thought about "Jurassic Bark".

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, June 15th at 2pm CT on Posterandtoys.com: Ken Taylor does more Avett Brothers and Dave Matthews Band posters.

The Avett Brothers – Philadelphia, PA. 18″ x 24″ screenprint, AP edition of 85, $40

Dave Matthews Band – Hartford, CT. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint, AP edition of 80, $40

Still going strong with the no print buying.

20160614_070201_zpsamhfnerk.jpg

I have 0 space on the wall for this, but somehow I'll make it work. The print job is just gorgeous. It gives me the same feels as when I look at "Christina's World"... there's a story in there, a mystery.

IronRinn

Another Josh Keyes print: Available in house at Achimedes Gallery on Saturday, June 25th and available on Sunday, June 26th for purchase via email if there are any leftovers.

"Return" by Josh Keyes. 18" x 27" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $275

IronRinn

Wednesday June 22nd at 4pm BST on Black Dragon Press:

Ivan's Childhood by Greg Ruth. 18" x 24", 5 colour screen print. Numbered edition of 120, £40

Ivan's Childhood (Variant) by Greg Ruth. 18" x 24", 6 color screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 35, £65

Stalker by Zotho Lhun. 18" x 24", 11 color screen print. Numbered edition of 175. £40

Stalker (Variant) by Zotho Lhun. 18" x 24", 11 color screen print. Numbered edition of 75, £65

Man, that Stalker...

IronRinn

Two new Esao pieces, 48 hour timed edition starting tomorrow. No brainer.

http://esao.net/index.php?page=store

Friday, June 17th at 6pm PST until Sunday, June 19th at 6pm PST. In case people don't want to click through:

"The Stray II" 20" x 20" giclee. 48 hour timed edition. Unframed $100/Framed $320

"The Hangover III" 13.5" x 20" giclee. 48 hour timed edition. Unframed $90/Framed $300

I agree with suplex. No brainer. Love this dude's work. Jerk did a lot more with that degree from SVA than I did!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Fuck me. Those Esao pieces are brilliant, especially Hangover III. Think I'll skip Lando and just go for both Easo prints.

The framing is tempting but I don't think I'm interested in having a standardized frame job.

Luderico

Man. Was really really lookin forward for "the Neon Demon". Poster and movie wise. And was afraid that Jay Shaw would tackle it. Most times he does the arthouse movies. Had some hope for Ken Taylor or someone other. It's not bad or anything. But...

Top Bottom