• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, June 23rd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Sketch Booth #6: Mark Chilcott.

Chilcottsketch1_grande.jpg

75 commission slots. Each commission will be 8.3 x 11.5 inches, black and white and will cost $65 each.

IronRinn

Nah, I just figured those were the big three that were missing in terms of TMNT characters that were being shown.

I might have to get these, depending on price. I like the styles a lot.
SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC AND TELL ME WHAT LOTTERY NUMBERS I SHOULD PLAY, SORCERER.

Meier

I unfortunately find all of these Inforama prints to be uninteresting. I can't really envision why someone would say value a print with all of the text over one that was just the primary image itself. It feels very pointless to me.

b3b0p

How do I get the TMNT? Do I have to attend this Info Rama? I live near by and can go, but is there tickets? Is it open to the public? Will these be posted online?

IronRinn

Today, Friday, June 24th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "High Fidelity Style" by Ian Glaubinger.

18" x 24", 5 color screen print, numbered edition of 100, $40

They're also holding a lottery for 5 copies of Godmachine's long sold out self portrait "Kittens & Skulls"
8.25" x 8.25" giclee on recycled grey card paper. Signed and numbered edition of 50. Lottery is open from 12pm until 2pm ET. Entry link will be on their front page.

IronRinn

Love Rhys but this one seems a little loose compared to his usual work. Having some trouble with that likeness, who is it?
Lyanna Stark. I don't think she has been in the show as an adult yet? So I guess there's no likeness. That's what some Googling tells me, not a GoT fan.

Quonny

Taking a page from Sideshow, I see.

I've been waiting for Ramona for ages. But I don't think I'd be willing to go over $150 for her.

Also, didn't the prototype have a little Scott peeking out of her bag? Or does it have interchangeable parts?
Yet you won't spend $200 on Harbour Princess.

smh

SteviePlunder

Neo Member
Anybody ever buy prints from this place?
http://addicted2print.myshopify.com

I've ordered from them twice. Jock's The Thing & a Mike Mitchell JLU print but I don't remember which one.
They are legit if that's what you're asking. They packaged the prints well but they're pretty expensive as you probably see.
From what I remember, pretty much the same stuff they have on their eBay store is on the web store but everything is 10% cheaper on their web store and/or they went 10% cheaper for me when I bought it off their store after asking. I don't remember. It was a couple years ago.
edit:
After looking, I ordered from addicted2print.com The addicted2print.myshopify.com you posted I guess is the same store just on a myshopify page?

Alright, so how quickly do you guys think that Ramona Flowers figure from Mondo will sell out? Is it going to be a bad drop like a lot of prints, or is there some breathing room (as in hours, not necessarily days)?

Glassboy

Is mondocon happening this year? It's weird that mondocon 2015 was announced in late April of that year but nothing so far this year.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Alright, so how quickly do you guys think that Ramona Flowers figure from Mondo will sell out? Is it going to be a bad drop like a lot of prints, or is there some breathing room (as in hours, not necessarily days)?
Like for the Mondo exclusive? Don't know. But if you just want the figure you'll have plenty of time... like months.

Is mondocon happening this year? It's weird that mondocon 2015 was announced in late April of that year but nothing so far this year.
They said they would be announcing dates soon on Twitter. Yeah, it's pretty absurd that they're taking this long to announce dates. I wouldn't mind if the next one is next year at this point.

ericexpo

I've ordered from them twice. Jock's The Thing & a Mike Mitchell JLU print but I don't remember which one.
They are legit if that's what you're asking. They packaged the prints well but they're pretty expensive as you probably see.
From what I remember, pretty much the same stuff they have on their eBay store is on the web store but everything is 10% cheaper on their web store and/or they went 10% cheaper for me when I bought it off their store after asking. I don't remember. It was a couple years ago.
edit:
After looking, I ordered from addicted2print.com The addicted2print.myshopify.com you posted I guess is the same store just on a myshopify page?

Cool thanks, I don't know if I want to go through eBay anymore and this place had the moss got I was looking for.

Top Bottom