• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Friday, June 3rd at 12pm ET on Arcadium: "High Tide" by David De La Mano.

13342900_953158794781817_7573978687555008182_n.jpg

14.375" x 19.5" hand embellished screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 40, $100

Up now:

Godzilla Vs. Evangelion by Rockin' Jelly Bean (pink/blue) & (pink/green)

102554645.jpg
102837768.jpg

Officially licensed.
800mmx480mm 9 color screenprint. Limited Edition of 150 each. $104.40 each.

How to buy online: e-mail and request it here:

Luderico

Elaborating on SeanC's post (Thanks! Was in a meeting.)

Tomorrow, Thursday June 2nd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks. Timed edition until Sunday, June 5th at 11:59pm ET, $60.

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 275, $80.

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks on wood (image is of the reverse side). Numbered edition of 50, $275.

The print has really grown on me. Saw the high res pics at EB. Really nice. But i think i will wait for Temple of Doom.

Omie

RIP Your Resolve

Going up today at 9AM PST. I think this may be the first time I've seen him give a drop time. Usually I just see the work on Instagram with a caption saying that they're up.

Gotcha, it was up briefly for international folks around 1am PST today.

b3b0p

Up now:

Godzilla Vs. Evangelion by Rockin' Jelly Bean (pink/blue) & (pink/green)

102554645.jpg
102837768.jpg

Officially licensed.
800mmx480mm 9 color screenprint. Limited Edition of 150 each. $104.40 each.

How to buy online: e-mail and request it here:

Are these already gone? No link.

Meier

Love that Eva vs Godzilla print. Somewhat surprised he didn't go a little naughtier with Rei and Asuka although it does look like maybe there's a little camel toe on Asuka.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Phew, thanks Rinn. I was breathing too heavy ogling those prints.

Browny

Banned
Super looking forward to more of those Mondo prints.

I've decided not to get the Durieux - purely based upon the fact that the name is wrong. It would bug me to the bitter end, and I'd never give it wall space. Ah well.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Sainer - The Snowman Box - $250 @ Thinkspace
Set includes:
One 15" x 15" (38x38cm) snowman head
7 layer screen printing courtesy of Serio Press on 1/4 inch laser-cut plywood with an MDF core
Mounted on a floated base and ready to hang on your wall
Comes incased in a custom foam enclosure inside a box hand-picked by Sainer and stamped with his baseball player design
Box measures 16.5 x 17 x 3 inches overall. Cover is stamped with Sainer image.
Each Snowman head is signed and numbered on the back by Sainer

Set also includes:
Three die-cut stickers exclusive to this box set
Enamel pin of the iconic Etam Cru skull icon
Certificate of Authenticity (COA) signed and numbered by Sainer

MG_7888.jpg

Filthy Slug

That's super neat, but not $250 neat (for me).
I tried to resist too, man. But I fucking love Etam Cru and the snowman and skull imagery. I caved hard and now I'm fucked til the 15th.

Hey guys, quick question. That Matt Ferguson Furiosa print from Bottleneck a while back... That was a 12x24 right? I'm looking for a frame and I forgot what size it is lolol.

Got my Kehoe print framed. I am absolutely in love with this piece.

YOU! I KNOW YOU!

Filthy Slug

The Eng Pinocchio being so amazing just got me to go in on an $87 commission from him that required upfront payment before the design was released. I may or may not have a print for sale sometime in the future. :p

Hey guys, quick question. That Matt Ferguson Furiosa print from Bottleneck a while back... That was a 12x24 right? I'm looking for a frame and I forgot what size it is lolol.

YOU! I KNOW YOU!

Yep, 12"x24", Freeze.

Luderico

From http://blackdragonpress.bigcartel.com/
To celebrate our second anniversary, and for 48 hours only, we are taking 20% off all orders and we are adding a random bonus print with each order, including gallery proofs of previously sold out editions like Peter Diamond's Watership Down or Nicolas Delort's Nosferatu. These are strictly random and requests will not be honoured.

Promo Code: "LITTLEDRAGON"

Browny

Banned
From http://blackdragonpress.bigcartel.com/
To celebrate our second anniversary, and for 48 hours only, we are taking 20% off all orders and we are adding a random bonus print with each order, including gallery proofs of previously sold out editions like Peter Diamond's Watership Down or Nicolas Delort's Nosferatu. These are strictly random and requests will not be honoured.

Promo Code: "LITTLEDRAGON"

Oooh that's tempting... there's a couple of Poirots in there that might look nice... thanks for that!

That Rocky looks so good.

I haven't really been in the mood to buy any prints (59Parks not withstanding) lately, so I'm going to finally have the poster money saved to buy that large portfolio and some inserts. Super stoked to move away from the kind of cluttered slabs of poster board in my closet.

However, it was needed to get my posters out of their tubes and flattened, so it was a good transition period.

LaneDS

I know this motif is what made him popular, but I'm really glad I'm not a fan of these. That is a crazy price for a run that big.

I think they're cool but I've never seen one that I just had to have. I will almost certainly buy some of his urban decay + animal pieces though, because those are great.

Top Bottom