• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

ce8z0M-Mk2hwnhZ8XHqnVXkufjFNhROrCNLqp6ypusFomIOn5Lcav12weSHO-ea7qQaKl3USeE6f9zbPuhUuy3MgaWkLNipNsnda1lAsvwSN4bgEYKTY5y--tSTCvqS9LRbraSOsYPby4MbUl45Ewr7xTp6TdwN8wAkCUyQ=s0-d-e1-ft

The 16 x 20 inch, giclee is numbered out of an edition of 175 and will cost $40 each.

HqVle8hRFQk9LLrFE7gi9lHpPWBwfLLD_cJsdD4kzKNXzlQREWnsCpSJQsrYwG5Q6FGMTlNa-tlcOaZcYr2HMTtg0un-axM6aqOLhSplnkCnGvk8lWgREmYBzM7qgLYN-3LFcxIGf2W7ufPaHLXRppUJMuv8YcwM9IznO_Q=s0-d-e1-ft

The 17 x 24 inch, giclee print is numbered out of an edition of 60 and costs $45 each.

Both prints will go on sale on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery, at 8pm eastern.

Went to the show this weekend, did not pick anything up for myself but here are a few pics. The c3po was my favorite. Some of these had to be taken from weird angles so my bad.
Edit: argh posting from mobile, I fucked up the images. I'll fix them in a bit

Like for the Mondo exclusive? Don't know. But if you just want the figure you'll have plenty of time... like months.

They said they would be announcing dates soon on Twitter. Yeah, it's pretty absurd that they're taking this long to announce dates. I wouldn't mind if the next one is next year at this point.
I was just thinking about this but the marchesa hall was bought out and is being remodeled I believe and that's where mondo con was held last year. They might have had to find a new place.

IronRinn

Fucking awesome. Thanks for the pictures, Ed! That C-3PO is great. Anyone who already had his R2-D2 are gonna be all over that one.

IronRinn

New Cleon Peterson "the Genocide" went up last night, back to Coming Soon today. (Pretty sure this was on the cover of the NYT Book Review section back in May.)

18 x 24” hand pulled, 3 color screen print, printed on 290gsm Coventry Rag paper with deckled edges. Signed and numbered edition of 125, $125

18 x 24” hand pulled, 3 color screen print, printed on 290gsm Coventry Rag paper with deckled edges. Signed and numbered edition of 125, $125

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
The only Clean print I thought was solid was the collab. he did with Shepard Fairey. Otherwise, dude's art is super limited and basically "here are these same bald-headed goons killing each other."

IronRinn

The only Clean print I thought was solid was the collab. he did with Shepard Fairey. Otherwise, dude's art is super limited and basically "here are these same bald-headed goons killing each other."

The less figures he puts in a piece, the more I like it but, yeah, it is bald people killing other bald people 99% of the time

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Just pre-ordered the "Mondo Exclusive" Ramona figure. I'm not super-crazy about the Scott-in-Bag accessory but I figure I may as well pay the extra $5 now rather than not be bummed about it later if I happen to change my mind.

Thankfully the figure was a trending news story on Facebook this morning or I wouldn't even have known.

Scott Pilgrim merchandise is few and far between so you have to treasure what little exists.

I have two of the Mezco figures still in box plus one each of the plushes they released.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
The quality of the figures I've picked up from Mondo has been phenomenal, so this is an easy buy. Really excited to see what the packaging looks like as well.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
That reminds me that I haven't seen those aforementioned Mezco figures in ages...I should really try to track down where I stuck those at.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, June 29th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Widespreadwelker_grande.jpg

Widespread Panic at Redrocks by David Welker. 16" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered AP edition of 100, $70

welkerphish_grande.jpg

Phish at Wrigley Field by David Welker. 16" x 16" screen print, signed and numbered edition of 700 (far less in this drop), $50. Enter lottery between 12:30 and 1pm ET on Bottleneck for chance to purchase this one. Winners notified by 1:30pm ET.

Top Bottom