• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Ferguson Spider-Man is my favorite Spidey print. Great concept, and the glow in the dark moon is a really nice touch.

ruxtpin

Banned
Mondo Inforama is up. Bagged a Bullitt variant, yay.

Edit: apologies ruxtpin, I would have dropped you a message beforehand. Although I'm UK, which may have made things super expensive?

No worries! Rinn snagged me a Batman and Jaws. Haven't purchased a poster in months. feels good man

IronRinn

Today, Friday, July 8th at 12pm ET on Arcadium: Nikita Kaun Showcase. Originals and a print.

knfDjlH.jpg
"Young & Tragic" 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 40, $35

b96cb766-e770-439d-b0ff-62976b82ba9a.jpg

"WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY"
Artist: SHAG
Standard Edition of 100
20 1/2" x 40 1/2"
16-color screen print
$425

e76a77b0-54a0-4d19-8795-9735d69b469b.jpg

"WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY"
Artist: SHAG
Variant Edition of 45
20 1/2" x 40 1/2"
16-color screen print
$550

Also:

"WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY" Foil Edition of 15 $695
(based on the Standard edition colorway)
"WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY" Foil Edition of 15 $695
(based on the Variant edition colorway)

Officially licensed "WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY" SHAG fine art editions will be available Tuesday, JULY 12th, at 12:30 PM PST on DHM's dedicated store page at: http://www.darkhallmansionstore.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IronRinn

Yeah, there are only a few Shag prints I've ever seen that I've liked. Most of his stuff is...not good.

Esao prints came in today. No embellishments but they sure are pretty.

Browny

Banned
It's good, but it's not $400 good. It's $40 for-my-daughter's-bedroom-if-she-didn't-understand-the-number-of-seats-on-the-boat good.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 11th on Mondo: Info•Rama Round 2.

"Utility Belt" by Kevin Tong. 36" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 275, $45

"Utility Belt" (Variant) by Kevin Tong. 36" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 125, $65

"TMNT: Raphael/Leonardo/Donatello/Michelangelo" by Tom Whalen. 12" x 36" screen prints, numbered editions of 275, $40 each

The Avengers by Matt Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print, numbered edition of 325. $45

Meier

The Avengers print is so good but with that being said, I still stand by my statement that most of the Info-Rama prints would be much better as just standard prints focused on the core image. The TMNT character designs are all great (especially Michelangelo) but then I find the bottom bit to be totally superfluous.

IronRinn

Wednesday, July 13th at 1pm EST/10am PST/6pm GMT on his store: "Tsukamori" by Raid71

36" x 24", 9 color screen print. Signed and numbered AP edition of 23 (15 available online, the remainder at Thought Bubble UK), £80 Each print includes an 8" x 10" original, signed sketch.

36" x 24", 9 color screen print. Signed and numbered Variant edition of 43 (10 available online, the remainder at Thought Bubble UK), £90 Each print includes an 8" x 10" original, signed sketch.

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, July 12th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Mountain Girl" by Glen Brogan.

10" x 13" giclee. Numbered edition of 50, $30

The recent flooding in West Virginia has devastated families and entire communities. Hundreds of people have lost everything, including their homes, in what has been described as a "once in a thousand years event." The recovery effort continues and will continue for some time, as people are still in need of assistance in rebuilding their lives.
Glen Brogan who is from West Virginia as well.

100% of the profits from the print will be used to purchase essential items that will be then donated to local donation points around Glen's area. Receipts will be provided.

BigHow

Neo Member
I was thinking about it, I did pick up the 4 ninja turtles ones though.

Also picked up the 4 TMNT prints. They were on the site for longer than I thought they would be, but I suppose that's what happens when it's a set of 4.

Now to wait for the Cyclops and Mondo SDCC releases...

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I didn't score a Hanuka, but I got a Raid Totoro variant and sketch, so I'm pretty happy (and broke)!

Meier

Noted at the bottom -- they'll be selling prints as well in conjunction with Cyclops! Congrats Mockingbird!

Additionally, five of the album covers (all of the emotions–sorry Riley!) will be turned into exclusive prints from Oh My Disney and our friends at Mondo and Cyclops Print Works. They will have a run size of only 420; 200 will be on sale at San Diego Comic Con at the Mondo booth (again: #835) and the rest will be on sale at the Cyclops Print Works website at a later date.

Top Bottom