• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

omgkitty

Finally.

twin-peaks-soundtrack-vinyl-reissue-death-waltz-recordings-front-big.jpg

twin-peaks-soundtrack-vinyl-reissue-death-waltz-recordings-781x521.jpg

LaneDS

What else was up there? Guess listings are removed after they're gone in some cases.

Related, real request- anyone selling or know someone selling an Akira reg? Think I'm ready. PM please if so.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
What else was up there? Guess listings are removed after they're gone in some cases.

Related, real request- anyone selling or know someone selling an Akira reg? Think I'm ready. PM please if so.

Shaun of the Dead reg and Attack of the Block reg

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
It's a really fun piece, and I don't feel burnt out by Guardians prints at all, surprisingly. I wish more featured the real star of the film: Motherfuckin' Yondu.

IronRinn

Scott C. will be putting up the majority of his SDCC leftovers in his shop today, Tuesday, August 9th at 3pm ET.

"The Goldblums" 11" x 14" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $30

"Tum Tum" 11" x 14" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $30

"Buenos Momentos en el Templo" 13" x 19" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $45

Edit: Sorry, these actually go up tomorrow, Wednesday, August 10th at 3pm ET.

"Cantina Tables 1-7" 5" x 7" giclees. Signed and numbered editions of 75, $20 each

His Winnie the Pooh print, "100 Acre Log Run" is up on Gallery Nucleus now.

12" x 18" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $75

His Civil War Showdown goes up in his shop of Thursday, August 11th at 3pm ET.

Great Showdown: "Disagreement Amongst Friends" 7.25" x 4.75" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $20

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Looking through the EB thread: Kill Bill variant, too?

yeap, there was a KB variant at the end. That's how you do an archive sale, man. Make it a surprise, and do it over a short period of time.

Also, there's a Mondo Marceline figure out now:

LaneDS

Should we have a separate "Recent Print Pick-Up" thread? I want to see actual pics of what you fools are buying! (and a spot to post my shit that isn't in here)

I'd also like to see more of that, but am okay with it happening in this thread too. Wish the thread wasn't specifically titled "pop culture art" at this point, but eh.

I don't understand. How am I suppose to fit a camera inside my flatfile?

Just keep posting the same picture of your flat file, we'll know.

Filthy Slug

Damn. Nice piece. Don't know if I really want to spend $100 on it, though. I like Adventure Time, but Steven Universe is more my cartoon jam these days.

Yeah, I'd love a rad Adventure Time thing, but this one isn't doing it for me, especially at that price. Also, the base Marceline is on looks pretty goofy to me.

IronRinn

I'd also like to see more of that, but am okay with it happening in this thread too. Wish the thread wasn't specifically titled "pop culture art" at this point, but eh.
There's always next thread. As for posting pick-ups, the question (like the separate sale thread that was floated) was whether there would be enough interest, I guess. And, of course, if you want to show off your new prints, or old prints, or prints with fat stacks of cash or prints with your starving family I think everyone would agree that you should totally do it here so that we may all hate you, either out of jealousy of your fat stacks or disgust at what you are doing to your family. Your poor, starving family.

Just keep posting the same picture of your flat file, we'll know.
Good, good. Cause I am way too damn lazy.

Bii

Should we have a separate "Recent Print Pick-Up" thread? I want to see actual pics of what you fools are buying! (and a spot to post my shit that isn't in here)

I wouldn't mind seeing photos of recent pick-ups, framings, collection or storage pics in this thread. I may just post up some of my stuff, old and recent.

I wouldn't mind seeing photos of recent pick-ups, framings, collection or storage pics in this thread. I may just post up some of my stuff, old and recent.

Well OK good I was always hazy on whether we wanted this thread to be purely things for sale and discussion.

Here's two things I got in the other day:

lg4KDGl.jpg

&

0Ldrplo.jpg

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, August 11th on Mondo: Malick Continued.

The Tree of Life by Tomer Hanuka. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

The Tree of Life (Variant) by Tomer Hanuka. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $65

Days of Heaven by Laurent Durieux. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $65

Days of Heaven (Variant) by Laurent Durieux. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $85

Digging the Durieux. Nice little touch with the back of the dress.

Top Bottom