• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Got my tickets and lodging sorted out.

Can't wait to be disappointed in Jock not doing a sketch for me again.

New location this year. Solid lineup. I'll go just for Ansin and Taylor. No Stout or Moss in person. I didn't expect it but one can dream...

Same location. AFS used to be Marchesa.

olympia

Hey all, I was wondering if there are any good websites to sell a print other then Ebay/Expresso? I have a james jean print that I'd like to unload. It's still in it's original shipping package, unopened still in the plastic. I wanted to get into collecting prints, but I don't have a flat file and I'm getting into collecting original art now. I'd like to deal with someone directly if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey all, I was wondering if there are any good websites to sell a print other then Ebay/Expresso? I have a james jean print that I'd like to unload. It's still in it's original shipping package, unopened still in the plastic. I wanted to get into collecting prints, but I don't have a flat file and I'm getting into collecting original art now. I'd like to deal with someone directly if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

Which Jean is it? And you could always try facebook, but they expect lower prices.

ruxtpin

Banned
http://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon-travel-and-hotels
Staying in the venue is the best. Book early, they'll fill up again.

hm. I nabbed 5 nights at the Courtyard nearby, looks like I may be able to walk it but at least it was free.

Edit: I realize EB is held together with Popsicle sticks and white glue, but it's almost a joke at this point. I can't remember my password and the password reset isn't working. I can't even see if the posters I want are for sale.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, July 28th on Mondo: SDCC Round 1.

Bertmer_TheIncal_VARIANT_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg
"The Incal" (Variant) by Florian Bertmer. 24" x 18" screen print, numbered edition of 125, $65

The Punisher by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 200, $45

The Punisher by Declan Shalvey. 18" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 200, $45

Rise of the Planet of the Apes by JC RIchard. 36" x 21" screen print, numbered edition of 275, $45

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, July 28th at 12pm ET for one hour on Bottleneck: "The Upside Down" by Matt Ferguson

16" x 20" screen print. Numbered timed edition, $45

This time around we have teamed up with HASC and Homes For The Homeless where we will be donating 100% of all profits from the sale towards the purchase of new tricycles and bicycles for their organizations. With the projected amount raised, we should have enough to purchase ~75 children's bikes! These will go a long way in training kids how to ride a bike who might have not had a chance to before.

Blew through the first four episodes of this last night. Show is fucking awesome.
This has been changed to a one hour timed edition.

LaneDS

The associated charity with it is great, missed that if posted earlier. Should do very well with a one hour timed edition too, given the popularity of the show.

Holden

This has been changed to a one hour timed edition.

i don't know anything about posters or screen prints

Are screen prints framed?

They say all profit is donated to charity does that mean the 45$ out of 65$ ( shipping included) will be donated..?

LaneDS

They say all profit is donated to charity does that mean the 45$ out of 65$ ( shipping included) will be donated..?

They can be framed, and sometime are sold with a frame, but most of the time it's just the print. Screen printing is the technique used to print the image onto the paper.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Yeah, the cost of the print will all be donated to charity. My assumption is the shipping will be used to cover the cost of tube, kraft, labor, etc. Bottleneck are really amazing with their charity donations--it's been a constant effort on their part since they opened years ago.

IronRinn

Yes, you should frame a screen print to display it. Bottleneck actually offers a (plain) framing service, if you are so inclined.

Yep, the only money Bottleneck keeps is the money they charge for shipping. All the rest goes to charity in this case. See Meier's point below.

Meier

Yep, the only money Bottleneck keeps is the money they charge for shipping. All the rest goes to charity in this case.

Surely some cut goes to Ferguson as well unless he's fully donating his fee. Bottleneck's would be profits will go to charity. Basically, they won't make any money off this but won't lose any either. They come out at even and any money they would have made is donated.

IronRinn

Surely some cut goes to Ferguson as well unless he's fully donating his fee. Bottleneck's would be profits will go to charity. Basically, they won't make any money off this but won't lose any either. They come out at even and any money they would have made is donated.
Not privy to the inner workings, but yeah, this makes more sense.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wow, I'm glad I clicked this thread on a whim. Just bought the Stranger Things print.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I would have missed it if it wasn't posted in the show's OT :)

Looks great, am i the only one who likes it more without the title...?

Nope! I actually just posted the same thing in the OT heh

SeanC

I know if I don't get the Stranger Things print I'm going to regret it, even if I don't have a place to put it yet.

At the same time I'm still low on funds after SDCC.

I have 30 minutes to figure this out.

IronRinn

I would have missed it if it wasn't posted in the show's OT :)

Looks great, am i the only one who likes it more without the title...?

Nope! I actually just posted the same thing in the OT heh
Awesome! Glad I cross posted.

Poster nerds tend to like their titles and/or credit blocks. :p Still a great piece either way, and if you like it without the title, so much the better, as that Thought Bubble edition might be a pain in the ass to get your hands on.

Vyrance

I broke down and bought the Stranger Things print anyway. Even though it doesn't have the title block, it still looks great

Meier

That is awesome! Well done to deadbolt and co. I didn't pull the trigger because frankly I forgot although I would have liked it more with the title block. Congrats to those who got it!

100% of the print is going to charity :). Matt will get some copies with the titles still on, keep a look out for that.

Thanks to everyone here who bought one.

And buy a Demogorgon pin, thats where we make our $$$ :)

Top Bottom