• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 2nd on Mondo: SDCC: Round Two.

Jiang_JurassicWorld_FINALforprint_1024x1024.jpg
Jurassic World by Shan Jiang. 24" x 36" screen print, numbered edition of 325, $45

Batman Returns by Nicolas Delort. 24" x 36" screen print, numbered edition of 375, $45

"The Batmobile" by Craig Drake. 36" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 275, $45

Browny

Banned
I love that Craig Drake. But probably not enough given its size. :-(

Same with Ferguson - lovely print, but not for me at the moment.

This is where I say "who am I kidding".

I'll think about it.

Anth0ny

that jurassic world poster is fucking awesome. strongly considering buying it for my younger cousins who are currently obsessed with all things dinosaurs lol

Browny

Banned
Ferguson's Escape is going up in a couple of hours - and I made what some might call a rookie mistake of starting to watch said film last night (that I recorded many months ago). I'm setting myself up for it, aren't I?

Browny

Banned
youarealreadydead.jpg

Honestly, I'd never watched it! I found myself last night with the remote control in my hands (this never happens) and given that Holby City is shit, I popped it on whilst performing the oh-so-lovely chore of removing disseminated tissue paper from a load of washing using a lint roller. My rock and roll lifestyle is going to cost me monies...

IronRinn

Honestly, I'd never watched it! I found myself last night with the remote control in my hands (this never happens) and given that Holby City is shit, I popped it on whilst performing the oh-so-lovely chore of removing disseminated tissue paper from a load of washing using a lint roller. My rock and roll lifestyle is going to cost me monies...
Cool! It's one of my faves and a classic for a reason (the sequel, not so much).

(I know that lint-rolling life.)

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Wait, who's that dude in the the poster? I can't tell 'cause the card is covering his face.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Just got back from the Bottleneck screening: If y'all wanted to know the difference between the regular and variant Big Trouble in Little China, the variant is printed on this really great pearlescent paper and has a glow in the dark layer.

Both prints are stunning, but the pearlescent paper on the variant adds a really nice, if subtle, touch.

IronRinn

Reminder: Big Trouble in Little China leftovers go up on Bottleneck today, Friday, August 5th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Big_trouble_in_little_china_poster_b7b1029e-1d29-4e21-997f-044c8bd14930_grande.jpg

24" x 36", 17 color screen print. Regular signed and numbered edition of 400, $200.

Variants were all sold.

Filthy Slug

Scooped an ISO from earlier this year, excited to see it in person:

This print is so damn dope. Congrats! This and First Love are their best print releases this year.

Filthy Slug

Somebody give Rinn a hookup here if he didn't snag the print, dude is killin' it with the Big Trouble references.

Went to Michaels and was shocked they actually had 8x8 frames, snatched a few up and finally had a home for these prints;

65LFy5c.jpg

They also have them pretty frequently at the one near me and they work quite well for 5x5 prints as well since they come with a matte

I can get them at buy one get one 50% off a lot of the time as well

They also have them pretty frequently at the one near me and they work quite well for 5x5 prints as well since they come with a matte

I can get them at buy one get one 50% off a lot of the time as well

Yup, grabbed all of them 50% off.

I actually saved the matting they came with, just in case I want to swap out for true 5x5 prints

Top Bottom