• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

javac

ifs5XP0l.jpg
VBgv7JLl.jpg

I purchased these two 1973 B2 Belladonna of Sadness posters, thought that I would share since I think that they look amazing :) Hopefully I'm in the right thread!

IronRinn

Teagan White:

In response to the new US administration's first week of cruel attacks on our human rights and values, I'll be releasing one art print per day in my shop from Monday through Friday this week, each one to help raise funds for a specific civil rights or activist organization. These are prints I've been sitting on for ages and wasn't planning on releasing until I finished building a new website and shop, but I hope that these early-but-also-very-overdue releases will help raise awareness to some of the alarming issues we're facing in our country, and also benefit organizations who are doing important work.

The first print will be released tomorrow!

"Snake and Mongoose" Five color, 12" x 12" screenprint on French cover, printed by Triple Stamp Press with eco-friendly water-based ink. Signed & numbered edition of 140, $25

LaneDS

I want to love that but really don't like how San or the wolf look. The wolf in particular just looks nothing like how it is portrayed in the movie.

Just got this. Blew my mind that these are still available.

IMG_1544%201_zpsy7jo3okz.jpg

I want to love that but really don't like how San or the wolf look. The wolf in particular just looks nothing like how it is portrayed in the movie.

Yeah same, which is kind of a shame because I love everything in the background. Weird how his Totoro poster keeps the ghibli art style and this one doesn't.

IronRinn

Day two for Teagan White:

"Lighthouse Fire" Three color 18 "x 24" screen print on French cover, printed by Triple Stamp Press with eco-friendly water-based ink. Signed & numbered edition of 50, $30.00

IronRinn

Tomorrow, day 3 for Teagan White:

"The High Keening Trees / Annihilate Yourself" 11" x 14" giclée art print on cotton rag fine art paper. Signed & numbered edition of 125, $30.00

Also, if you buy more than one print from her this week us MOREARTLESSWASTE at checkout for free/combined shipping.

Meier

I don't check my email much so I missed the BNG email.. look at 12:15 Central and they were of course long gone. Disappointing. :( Even worse seeing that it was shared in here yesterday.. crap!

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, February 2nd on Mondo:

The Secret of Kells by Jessica Seamans. 16" x 24" screen print, printed by Landland. Numbered edition of 200, $45

Song of the Sea by Jessica Seamans. 16" x 24" screen print, printed by Landland. Numbered edition of 200, $45

Meier

I like both of the films but find the posters underwhelming. Which is a bit hard to do, especially with The Secret of Kells.

IronRinn

Teagan White the fifth and final day, tomorrow, 2/3:

"Strike First and Then Give Tongue (Law of the Jungle)" Green. 18" x 24" three color screenprint on French cover, printed by Triple Stamp Press with eco-friendly water-based ink. Signed & numbered edition of 40, $30

"Strike First and Then Give Tongue (Law of the Jungle)" Purple. 18" x 24" three color screenprint on French cover, printed by Triple Stamp Press with eco-friendly water-based ink. Signed & numbered edition of 40, $30

Tomorrow Tomer Hanuka will be selling copies of a 'Full Metal Jacket' print he did. He tends to put stuff up real early, like 7 AM Central or so.

FMJ_C72.jpg

Regular edition of 125. $80 plus shipping.

FMJ_var_C72.jpg

Variant edition of 40. $100 plus shipping (already sold out from presale)

Honestly if I didn't already have the others in the series I would have passed, probably my least favorite Kubrick film I've seen.

Should go up in the prints section of his site.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Not a fan of the text. The thinness of the font is so distracting, it kind of kills the entire piece for me.

IronRinn

I like the movie but I am not a fan of this one at all. Weakest in the series by far.

Edit: Is he going to wind up doing anymore, or is this the last one? Would love a good Barry Lyndon print. Or any prints for Barry Lyndon, really.

omgkitty

I like the movie but I am not a fan of this one at all. Weakest in the series by far.

Edit: Is he going to wind up doing anymore, or is this the last one? Would love a good Barry Lyndon print. Or any prints for Barry Lyndon, really.

He is lined up to do most of the rest through various people. It's kind of a mess and I can't remember who has what at this point, though with this release being through his own site, things might have changed, so who knows. As far as I was aware, Barry Lyndon was sadly not one of the films I heard being confirmed.

IronRinn

He is lined up to do most of the rest through various people. It's kind of a mess and I can't remember who has what at this point, though with this release being through his own site, things might have changed, so who knows. As far as I was aware, Barry Lyndon was sadly not one of the films I heard being confirmed.
How many artists does a guy have to punch to get a god damn Barry Lyndon print? Christ. If that Rossbach group doesn't do one either I am fucking done.

omgkitty

How many artists does a guy have to punch to get a god damn Barry Lyndon print? Christ. If that Rossbach group doesn't do one either I am fucking done.

Well sadly, it's not of the 4 Kubrick movies everyone has seen. When it comes to Kubrick it works like this:

Everyone loves 2001 and Dr. Strangelove.

Dudebros and informed film-goers love A Clockwork Orange, The Shining and Full Metal Jacket.

Everything else is basically for film fans. Even though things like Barry Lyndon, The Killing, Paths of Glory and Eyes Wide Shut are better than not only ACO and FMJ, but most movies in general, they don't appeal to the wider audience I guess.

Top Bottom