• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

LaneDS

If anyone wants that Tree of Life variant at original cost plus shipping, PM me. Bought it but have no plans to frame it.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale at Mad Duck Posters, Friday (1/13) at 12pm EST.

From the other Durieux...

qOWAioi.jpg
Standard Edition, 24X36, 9 Color screenprint. Edition of 225 $65

Variant Edition, 24X36, 9 Color screenprint on Insulation Pink paper. Edition of 125. $85

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, January 12th on Mondo:

Jurassic Park by Kako. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $45

Jurassic Park (In-Gen Nightvision Variant) by Kako. 24" x 36" screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Jurassic World by Dan McCarthy. 36" x 24" screen print.Numbered edition of 275, $45

Jurassic World (Variant) by Dan McCarthy. 36" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $65

24" x 36". Last two showing up on EB went for $700 (price on this skyrocketed).

Edit: Jeez, even the regular version got super pricey.
Yup. Very very glad to get in riiiiight before the price jumped. Actually after but it was on FB and I'm guessing the dude doesn't have EB.

Also one of the four OG's I've bought in the last two weeks shows up tomorrow. Very excited. OG's are my life now. RIP prints (not really).

Luderico

Tomorrow, Thursday, January 12th on Mondo:

Jurassic Park by Kako. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $45

Jurassic Park (In-Gen Nightvision Variant) by Kako. 24" x 36" screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Jurassic World by Dan McCarthy. 36" x 24" screen print.Numbered edition of 275, $45

Jurassic World (Variant) by Dan McCarthy. 36" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $65

Yahoo. More Jurassic Park. Money is saved for now.

IronRinn

Matt Ferguson Lord of the Rings triptych up on Bottleneck. Timed edition until Sunday, 1/15 at 11:59 pm ET.

finalbagend_JUNE_29_grande.jpg
gandalfvbalrog_final_JUNE_29_grande.jpg
minas_final_JUNE_29_grande.jpg

Bag End, Zirakzigil, and Minas Tirith. 12" x 24" screen print. $35 each or $100 for all three. Three orders will get a randomly inserted original concept sketch.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Those LotR prints look pretty cool. I'm not a big enough fan of the movies to put them on my wall, though. Or, perhaps, I should say my GF isn't a big enough fan :)

Meier

I love the Bag End one. Retiring from prints though.

giphy.gif

I love all 3 but know I wouldn't do much with them so no go for me. They would be good for work but the framing cost of three is offputting.

My wife was super pumped about the JP print yesterday to have it coincide with our Francavilla. She actually bought it herself!

My wife was super pumped about the JP print yesterday to have it coincide with our Francavilla. She actually bought it herself!
No shit? Your bad habits are rubbing off haha!

For real though, I'm going the OG route. I'll always be interested in the scene and I'm sure I'll be picking things up every so often but I'm about done with the rat race. The recent Kurtz hype put me over the edge.

Expect dealz real soon

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
No shit? Your bad habits are rubbing off haha!

For real though, I'm going the OG route. I'll always be interested in the scene and I'm sure I'll be picking things up every so often but I'm about done with the rat race. The recent Kurtz hype put me over the edge.

Expect dealz real soon

Dude, I feel the same way.

winstano

Haven't posted in the new OT, and didn't for a while in the original one because I feared for my wallet... But then my wife and her family got me this for Christmas as a complete and total surprise and I'm right back in:

KR2KUFC.jpg

LaneDS

Haven't posted in the new OT, and didn't for a while in the original one because I feared for my wallet... But then my wife and her family got me this for Christmas as a complete and total surprise and I'm right back in:

KR2KUFC.jpg

Surprise gift prints that you wanted (or didn't know you wanted) are the best, so congrats!

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, January 17th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Jock-DETECTIVE800-18.5-x-24-w-border_large.png

"Detective Comics #800 Cover" by Jock. 18" x 24" giclee print. Numbered edition of 100, $45

Catwoman_large.jpg

"Catwoman" by Glen Brogan. 16" x 20" giclee print. Numbered edition of 75, $40

Got through unpacking and sorting a big ass box of stuff from Dan Black of Landland.
Unboxing video was a fail. I was hoping this would be a little more exciting, but here's (most of) my haul from the Weird Times sale and mega mystery things package.

"Texas is the Reason" inks, "Kishi Bashi" pencils
DBOGs_zpsz19l6jio.jpg

...and some other stuff
LandlandComp_zpsxk4xqczo.jpg

Luckily these are all small enough to fit in folios so most of these will escape the big print purge.

Browny

Banned
I'm in for these. They look rather nice.
Esit: no Grievous :-(
Fake double edit: I forgot about our shite customs charges... makes it closer to £160 :-(

Browny

Banned
I've only ever bought two for the kids - the Frozen pair from Cyclops last year *waves at Mockingbird). I need to get them framed - and two custom frames cost the same as the Star Wars set - so I think it's worked out nicely...

Hate to both spam and double post but I put round 1 of my clearout sale up on FB and stuff is going pretty quick. Tried to keep prices in the fair to cheap range.

Making space, clearing out unframed things. Things I just got, things I really like, nothing is safe. Stout, Horkey, Eng, and more.

http://blingaling.bigcartel.com/

Buy in bulk, get a discount! Use these codes at checkout.
15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4

Top Bottom