• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Bii

Hate to both spam and double post but I put round 1 of my clearout sale up on FB and stuff is going pretty quick. Tried to keep prices in the fair to cheap range.

Making space, clearing out unframed things. Things I just got, things I really like, nothing is safe. Stout, Horkey, Eng, and more.

http://blingaling.bigcartel.com/

Buy in bulk, get a discount! Use these codes at checkout.
15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4

Ah man, I would have loved to have snag that Horkey Inclusion. :(

IronRinn

Today, Friday, January 20th at 12PM PST on Cyclops Print Works:

a29449db-59fc-4f32-85a0-4dd49296c276.jpg
Moana (Variant Dawn Edition) by Tom Whalen. 24" x 36" 12-color screen print with metallic inks and varnish layer. Numbered edition of 125, $85

The Princess and the Frog by Josh Holtsclaw. 24" x 36" 8-color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 150, $50

Moana (Variant) by Josh Holtsclaw. 24" x 36" 8-color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 50, $55

IronRinn

Hate to both spam and double post but I put round 1 of my clearout sale up on FB and stuff is going pretty quick. Tried to keep prices in the fair to cheap range.

Making space, clearing out unframed things. Things I just got, things I really like, nothing is safe. Stout, Horkey, Eng, and more.

15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4
Some goooooooood shit in here, damn.

ohkay

15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4
That Sigur Ros is one of the few Horkeys I really like, but I'm not looking to add much to my collection right now

15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4

Oh damn, wish I was paying attention and snagged that Eng Castle in the Sky. Ah well

Meier

The Castle in the Sky is probably the best commission I've been in as far as end products go. Love it! So sad I missed out on the first few from that group.. I am not a big after market guy or I'd get the two Fergusons.

Bulletzen72

15OFF2
20OFF3
25OFF4
Damn! The Gibli posters I want don't ship to the UK. :(

suplex

Anyone have recommendations for poster sleeves, both 18x24 and 24x36?

Looking on the cheaper side and prefer sleeves slightly bigger than the prints to provide some wiggle room.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Phooey, just got an e-mail update on the Ramona Flowers figure:

Hello,

We are reaching out to let you know that the shipment of the Ramona Flowers Collectible Figure has been delayed in order to improve upon some aspects of the character after receiving the sample product. At this time, we expect Ramona to land with us in the second quarter of this year. For a closer look, please visit this link for an update posted by our Creative Director of Toys & Collectibles, Brock: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/january-2017-collectibles-update

Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to work towards excellence for our fans. If you need to change your address, or have any questions or concerns, please let us know!

Best,

MONDO

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Cool, glad he charged shipping on a $2800 Akira print.

omgkitty

I'd really like to know the story on that. Like him just have 1 copy, and it's licensed leads me to believe it wasn't approved for something somewhere, and he was told he could sell 1 or something. Very strange.

I love the title treatment, and might be tempted if it was $50, but for that price, I don't know why anyone would buy it.

IronRinn

Today, Thursday, January 26th at 12PM ET on Bottleneck:

acrobats_grande_grande.jpg

"The Acrobats" by David Welker. 13.6" x 11" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $75

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
For that price I'd rather just offer the money to Daniel Danger for an Akira original to see what he comes up with.

Filthy Slug

I have often wondered what the big names charge for doing things like that.

Lane, can you send DD an email and tell him neogaf wants to commission a "Better than Tomer Hanuka Akira, maybe just a rad spooky house" piece?

Meier

That is really good. Movie looked way too weird for me to watch it but the scene certainly seemed iconic in the trailer.

SilentSix

Neo Member
For sale tomorrow, Friday, January 27th at 12PM PST from Cyclops Print Works:

Mulan by Craig Drake. 24" x 36" 23-color serigraph with metallic ink. Numbered edition of 95, $100

花木蘭 by Craig Drake. 24" x 36" 23-color serigraph with metallic ink. Numbered edition of 50, $110

Top Bottom