• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
SO FAST.

I was monitoring twitter and trying to do work at the same time. Unfortunately it was a time for work when it dropped, and I was able to add to my cart but not check out.

Got a variant.

giphy.gif

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I was pretty rusty. Made it through for Variant and Metal but it sold out at completion. Maybe should've just went for reg.

suplex

Submitted order for the reg, got the dreaded sold out message.

Went back saw variant was still available, and scored.

Now to decide if I wanna keep the variant or trade for the regular.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Submitted order for the reg, got the dreaded sold out message.

Went back saw variant was still available, and scored.

Now to decide if I wanna keep the variant or trade for the regular.

I love the blue vs red on the reg, and in-person those will absolutely pop. I think the reg was the way to go for this one, but the variant still looks damn slick.

suplex

Yea that's the best part of the reg is the color contrast between sides.

Also, it looks like Mondo is manually adding stock as they cancel duplicate orders, not sure if they're done, but you still might get lucky if you're desperate enough to continue to F5.

BigHow

Neo Member
Got a regular carted, made it partially through check out, and then got boned.

Pretty much the same thing that happened with the Guillaume Guardians. This is not my week for scoring fancy paper...

Sigma722

I missed the metal, but scored on the variant. Seems like the variant not hitting the main page right away helped me a bit... and possibly the misspelling in the url ;) ;) ;)

IronRinn

Today, Friday, February 24th at 12pm EST on Bottleneck: Webster Fox Part III.

image1_1_large.JPG

image2_bf03e4ac-1440-49a5-ba19-09726580e3e1_large.JPG

image3_6f298b1b-9e73-493e-996a-5bb0f95bc423_large.JPG

image1_2_2016ee26-344e-4f9e-b4d6-dcf10356b518_large.JPG

8" x 10" giclee prints. Numbered edition of 40, $20 each or $75 for a matching numbers set.

teeg

I'm in for a shot at the Webster Fox Part III set.
I'll actually get these on the wall since an 8"x10" frame is much easier to track down than the 16"x8" frame size that Part 2 was.

Edit:
Dang I missed the set. It kept giving me errors with my address in PayPal. I've bought a ton of stuff from Bottleneck before and never had an issue. Not sure what happened. Really bummed about it. :(

b3b0p

This is maybe a tad random, but I need and want a Tiny Toons fancy poster to complete (or close to it) my collection. That would be dope as heck. You fancy poster artists listening?

IronRinn

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Odd City is back?

Thursday, March 2nd at 1pm CST on Odd City (if you dare): The Godfather: Part III by Laurent Durieux.

24" x 36", 13 color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 275, $65/Wood edition of 50, $300

24" x 36", 13 color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $100

IronRinn

Geez, who is going to bite?
Honestly thought the email was a glitch and was for Part II. Takes some real balls to try and sell to people after burning that many bridges.

Edit: Ok, the press release they sent out (I wrote one post for an art/flipper blog and have been on Odd City's press list ever since. Oh well.) Has "numbered and" crossed out and just says signed. Like literally "numbered and signed by the artist." The PDF version just has "nsigned by the artist".

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Good fucking lord. Please nobody buy that--Odd City is probably the biggest cautionary tale for pop culture galleries.

Meier

MONDO @MondoNews 11 hours ago
@JordanPeele Can you follow us for a minute so we can shoot you a DM?

Francavilla posted this which sort of started the whole conversation.

C5uRV_DUsAAvfCS.jpg:large

FrancescoFrancavilla‏ @f_francavilla 12 hours ago
I've been itching to do a @GetOutMovie tribute since I watched it yesterday and tonight I finally had a little time :) @JordanPeele pic.twitter.com/YlUe5DTHbV

Meier

Did you guys buy a bunch of tiki mugs? Yeah, me neither.

It's a really weird thing they are seemingly very invested in. I've seen a ton sitting at the various Alamos.. I don't think they sell very well so I can't really understand why they keep adding to them. Definitely never bought any of them but I've bought probably at least 6-8 of the pint glasses.

i didnt care for the gremlins mugs but I'm gonna pick up one of the black alien ones once its fixed and actually lets me

It's a weird thing though for sure

Filthy Slug

They're fun and great quality--I have two of the grems ones. I wish they were a bit cheaper but I guess the costs make sense.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
There's definitely a tiki mug market out there. I just think it's a pretty niche, even compared to fancy paper folks.

I like the Tiki Mugs, but they seem a bit overpriced.

I do have the entire set of Star Wars Tiki Mugs that ThinkGeek did last year though.

IronRinn

Today, March 1st at 12pm EST on Bottleneck: "Atomic Automatons" by Ian Glaubinger

atomic-automatons-final_large.jpg

18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

Top Bottom