• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Thursday, April 14th at 1 PM ET on Grey Matter:

Spidey_vs._Green_Goblin_04_11_1024x1024.jpg
"Spider-Man Vs. Green Goblin" by Chris Thornley (Raid71) 24" x 36", 10 color screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $45.00

"Deadpool" by Dave Perillo 12" x 24", 4 color screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $40.00

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Raid continuing his dominance of rain soaked city scenes.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Bottleneck needs to snag Rich Kelly for a Taxi Driver print immediately. They already got Hanuka, so just throw money or pins or hugs at Kelly til he agrees.

Keep trying. Neither is sold out yet. Just cart hoarders doin what they do.

The variant got taken off the site in 2 minutes after it went up lol. No luck on the reg though. Mondo twitter said (in a reply) that they are sold out. I'm going to keep trying for another 15 min or so. Guess this newbie couldn't cut it! xd

EDIT: and there it goes lol. Damn, wanted to snag one as a bday present to myself. Ah well. Hopefully the scalp price of the variant comes down a little over the weeks.

IronRinn

The variant got taken off the site in 2 minutes after it went up lol. No luck on the reg though. Mondo twitter said (in a reply) that they are sold out. I'm going to keep trying for another 15 min or so. Guess this newbie couldn't cut it! xd

Both Silent Hills are now sold out, unfortunately. You picked a tough drop! Who knows how many copies they had left. Connelly might have some APs at some point, so keep an eye on his store.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Wednesday April 13th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "Cost Fucked Madonna"

90dae644-2cbf-4d1e-89ec-e9e7e2911d31.jpg

24" x 18" screen print on hand deckled Legion Coventry paper. Signed and numbered editions of 60, $150

4403e23c-1d29-47d2-94a8-c58a12e62711.jpg

24" x 18" screen print on hand deckled Legion Coventry paper. Signed and numbered editions of 20, $250

Arcadium said:
For the first time ever, you will have a chance at purchasing a limited edition screen print of the piece that has become a staple in the New York City street art scene.

Since the early 80's, COST has been putting up his work all around the NYC area in the form of paint rollers, wheat pastes, and stickers. The image, COST FUCKED MADONNA, quickly caught on and even became one of the more popular campaigns for the clothing company Supreme.

April 26 @ burlesque

Hands down best version. It's gonna be a tough drop.
3bma54l.jpg

It is beautiful!
I was so close to ordering the regular on Sunday, but shipping ended up being more than expected, even though its within the UK, making it just a little over budget. I'd love to get this version and would gladly raise my budget for it!

Filthy Slug

How many of these are there going to be?

I'm okay with multiple variants, but this shit with just rolling them out month after month is frustrating. I wouldn't have ordered the one on Sunday if I knew this variant was plopping out 2 weeks later. Kind of shitty.

How many of these are there going to be?

As far as I recall this version was first released at flatstock as an event exclusive. I don't quite remember what the numbers were, but we should hear more details soon.

I'm okay with multiple variants, but this shit with just rolling them out month after month is frustrating. I wouldn't have ordered the one on Sunday if I knew this variant was plopping out 2 weeks later. Kind of shitty.

Becket has been on a roll lately with the variants. Honestly I figured these had sold out at the event.

omgkitty

Is this the 4th one? There was the OG and then a print of it as well at Mondo IIRC. Then two others, with the most recent being a few days ago and then now this one?

Raid71 just posted this on IG

Filthy Slug

Becket has been on a roll lately with the variants. Honestly I figured these had sold out at the event.

Is this the 4th one? There was the OG and then a print of it as well at Mondo IIRC. Then two others, with the most recent being a few days ago and then now this one?

Raid71 just posted this on IG

I didn't even know this version existed or was a flatstock release, so I guess I should have kept up with that a bit. I like Beckett, it's just a bummer that there's been this stilted process of releasing 4 versions of the same image over a bunch of months.

But I guess now I know if there's a popular image of an art print of his, it's probably going to have many variants.

I didn't even know this version existed or was a flatstock release, so I guess I should have kept up with that a bit. I like Beckett, it's just a bummer that there's been this stilted process of releasing 4 versions of the same image over a bunch of months.

But I guess now I know if there's a popular image of an art print of his, it's probably going to have many variants.

Richey posted it on his IG last month. It's hard keeping up with all this shizz sometimes. His last 2 that I bought (Zardoz and Black Sabbath GP) are blissfully variant free. He flogs the hell out of his art prints though.

Filthy Slug

Richey posted it on his IG last month. It's hard keeping up with all this shizz sometimes. His last 2 that I bought (Zardoz and Black Sabbath GP) are blissfully variant free. He flogs the hell out of his art prints though.

Dang, how'd I miss that instagram post. Ah well, variants happen, so it's whatever. That Black Sabbath print is fucking dope, though. I couldn't afford it, but it's excellent.

Top Bottom