• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

That Astrea drop is going to be hard as hell. I'm tend to be pretty lucky but I'm not assuming I'll get one. If you've ever tried for a Baizley you'll know what I mean, and there's no telling how few of these are left to start with.

Aaaaand... I bought another JJJ OG... time to sell some stuff again :(

Tomorrow, Wednesday April 13th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "Cost Fucked Madonna"

90dae644-2cbf-4d1e-89ec-e9e7e2911d31.jpg

24" x 18" screen print on hand deckled Legion Coventry paper. Signed and numbered editions of 60, $150

4403e23c-1d29-47d2-94a8-c58a12e62711.jpg

24" x 18" screen print on hand deckled Legion Coventry paper. Signed and numbered editions of 20, $250
Was gonna buy but that safe boring kearning is killing me

IronRinn

That Astrea drop is going to be hard as hell. I'm tend to be pretty lucky but I'm not assuming I'll get one. If you've ever tried for a Baizley you'll know what I mean, and there's no telling how few of these are left to start with.

Aaaaand... I bought another JJJ OG... time to sell some stuff again :(

Do you know how much they are asking for it? I don't recall seeing what the price was (at Flatstock, was it?)

Anyway, sorry to everyone if I dropped the ball on this one. Like I said, I just figured it had sold out at the con.

Do you know how much they are asking for it? I don't recall seeing what the price was (at Flatstock, was it?)

Anyway, sorry to everyone if I dropped the ball on this one. Like I said, I just figured it had sold out at the con.

I'm thinking 50 copies @ $50 like the first Spoke variant. Just speculation of course.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, April 13th at 12 PM ET on Bottleneck: Full Bloom by Tomer Hanuka

LWVerHe.jpg

17" x 22" giclee print, numbered edition of 70, $70

IronRinn

Friday April 15th at 12 PM PST on Cyclops Print Works

36" x 24" 9 color serigraph with a varnish finish with authenticity seal, printed on conventry rag vellum 320 gsm, numbered edition of 285, $65.

Mockingbird will have more details and stuff soon, I'm sure.

Risible

Friday April 15th at 12 PM PST on Cyclops Print Works

36" x 24" 9 color serigraph with a varnish finish with authenticity seal, printed on conventry rag vellum 320 gsm, numbered edition of 285.

Mockingbird will have more details and stuff soon, I'm sure.

Ugh, another super tempting one. I can't afford all this fancy paper I want.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I can't see how this is your fault or responsibility in any way. You (and some others too) do the rest of us a great service by alerting us to prints, the vast majority if which we wouldn't have a clue about or we would find out about them after the fact, and for that I personally am very grateful. Thank you! My wallet and bank balance may feel otherwise.

As far as I am concerned there is absolutely no need for you to apologise.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey Mockingbird, are the lack of title blocks on Cyclops' prints due to Disney mandate or is that a personal choice? Just curious, and hopefully you can share some information about that.

Also, that Jungle Book is rad.

IronRinn

I can't speak for everyone else, but I can't see how this is your fault or responsibility in any way. You (and some others too) do the rest of us a great service by alerting us to prints, the vast majority if which we wouldn't have a clue about or we would find out about them after the fact, and for that I personally am very grateful. Thank you! My wallet and bank balance may feel otherwise.

As far as I am concerned there is absolutely no need for you to apologise.

Haha I was just teasing you. No need to apologize :)

Who else will keep the wheels of fancy paper commerce turning? Truly a heavy burden to bear.

Thanks guys. :)

Hey Mockingbird, are the lack of title blocks on Cyclops' prints due to Disney mandate or is that a personal choice? Just curious, and hopefully you can share some information about that.

Also, that Jungle Book is rad.

Not sure if I can use the word mandate but you might notice that after a certain year, Disney (animated titles at least) stopped using credit blocks on all their posters. Generally, title blocks are not to be used, however for a really good reason which I'm not sure I can say.

omgkitty

Not sure if I can use the word mandate but you might notice that after a certain year, Disney (animated titles at least) stopped using credit blocks on all their posters. Generally, title blocks are not to be used, however for a really good reason which I'm not sure I can say.

The_jungle_book_poster.jpeg

Or are you talking about even more recently? I'd have to guess their reasoning has to do with money.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Cool, and thanks for the answer! I never noticed that, but it's super interesting.

More Mitchell SW Portraits up: http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/119...f-tarkin-bossk-by-mike-mitchell-now-available

GrandMoffTarkin_Final_1024x1024.jpg

Grand Moff Tarkin by Mike Mitchell
12"x16" giclee. Signed & Hand numbered.
Available from Thursday (4/14) at 12PM CST through Sunday (4/17) at 12PM CST.
Printed by Static Medium. Expected to ship in 6-8 weeks.
$55

Bossk_Final_1024x1024.jpg

Bossk by Mike Mitchell
12"x16" giclee. Signed & Hand numbered.
Available from Thursday (4/14) at 12PM CST through Sunday (4/17) at 12PM CST.
Printed by Static Medium. Expected to ship in 6-8 weeks.
$55

IronRinn

Up on Daniel Danger's store:

18x24" 7 color screenprint. open edition.

FREE if you buy any other print $60 or above for the next 2 days, you just pay shipping. ADD THIS PRINT TO YOUR CART, use code "NEVERHADAPLAN", and itll take $20 off your order.

NOTE: this will not ship for a few weeks.

(this may be used as a gigposter later this summer, we'll see.)

Daniel Danger said:
its a 7 color 18x24" print. i'm making it free and/or $20 because i feel bad my twitter has been basically total nonsense for six months.

Daniel Danger said:
you can also buy two different $30-35 prints and that counts too, you just have to spend $60 in addition to this $20 print.

Filthy Slug

Debating on those Mitchell portraits, because I know he'll eventually get around to the bigger characters. RIght?

IronRinn

Looks like Danger is putting some older prints up on his store, too.

I got all the way to paying for a "id sink to your city streets" and pulled myself back.

Filthy Slug

Looks like Danger is putting some older prints up on his store, too.

I got all the way to paying for a "id sink to your city streets" and pulled myself back.

haha, and now enjoy doing that for the next hour or more multiple times.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Looks like Dan is just growing through a pile.

Think I'm good on Danger... unless he has another Doctor Strange lying around. Maybe.

Filthy Slug

Aaaaan we're done. Phew. Survived today with my wallet in-tact. But he says he's coming back tomorrow...

Megasoum

Banned
So is there any way to get limited edition movie postes for a somehwat reasonable price? Originals or not...

Thinking about stuff like the Olly Moss Starwars trilogy or the Rocky 4 Drago Mountain poster.

So is there any way to get limited edition movie postes for a somehwat reasonable price? Originals or not...

Thinking about stuff like the Olly Moss Starwars trilogy or the Rocky 4 Drago Mountain poster.
Rocky, yes. Olly Star Wars... I wouldn't hold my breath. Like any commodity, timing is everything.

Top Bottom