• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

image.jpg

Finally got this up

IronRinn

crap. i'll wait until tomorrow to order it. If it's still available, it's meant to be. The variant is nice, but mustard yellow is my favorite color <3

Edit: it's 4am, just purchased the final Pittides piece and way more unsure than I thought I'd be. I can't decide on which Beckett version. It'll be nearly Beckett it follows poster... The variant would Match more, but that mustard.... UGH
Ye gods, what have I done!?

Luderico

ANSIN JUST POSTED A BLADE RUNNER SKETCH ON INSTAGRAM THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Man this looks so great. Hopefully this will turn into a print.
And getting this "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" not approved. Crime. Big time. Never watched the movie, Is it any good?

Finally got this up

Lookin good man. Such a nice print. Have something special planned for mine. But will take some time

Browny

Banned
And getting this "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" not approved. Crime. Big time. Never watched the movie, Is it any good?
Worth watching from what I can remember; I have it in my Prime list to watch again I'm the next day or two so will revisit and let you know.

omgkitty

Great film. Don't go in expecting some fast paced action spy thriller though.

Luderico

Worth watching from what I can remember; I have it in my Prime list to watch again I'm the next day or two so will revisit and let you know.
Great film. Don't go in expecting some fast paced action spy thriller though.

Thanks. Put it also in my list. Will watch it in a few weeks. Like the slow burn thrillers.

What did you have planned?

Hope it will work.

Wanted to go with two mats. First a red (Thin Red Line eh ;)). Second, something cream. To match the sky in the print.
And now the "planned" part.
A white shadow box. Then iam gonna paint, don't know how to call it. The space between the print and the glas. Paint it green.

Wanted to go with two mats. First a red (Thin Red Line eh ;)). Second, something cream. To match the sky in the print.
A white shadow box. Then iam gonna paint, don't know how to call it. The space between the print and the glas. Paint it green.

Very interesting, look forward to seeing how it turns out

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Definitely the regular--the colors pop so much more.

That is way more effort and thought than I would've put into framing a print.

I can't wait to see it! Painting the inner border of the shadow box will be a great touch.

IronRinn

Hope it will work.

I am super interested to see this when you're done.

Bii

Wow, that's horrible. I've been fortunate enough to not have any of my tubes damaged during shipping. I'd cry a little if the postman delivers something like that to me.

Browny

Banned
Holy shit... Have you opened it up, just on the ludicrously low chance that it's fine? (I'm being very optimistic on your behalf...)

Holy shit... Have you opened it up, just on the ludicrously low chance that it's fine? (I'm being very optimistic on your behalf...)
There are holes / more damage all along the tube. It's DOA

Arcadium responded almost immediately with plans to replace. Those dudes rule.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 12th, on Mondo: ECCC leftovers:

Castlevania by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 200. $40

Castlevania (Variant) by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 100. $60

Silent Hill by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 125. $40

Silent Hill (Variant) by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 75. $60

Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 12th, on Mondo: ECCC leftovers:

Castlevania by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 200. $40

Castlevania (Variant) by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 100. $60

Silent Hill by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 125. $40

Silent Hill (Variant) by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand Numbered edition of 75. $60

!!!!!!!!!!! what time do they usually go up?

Luderico

Very interesting, look forward to seeing how it turns out
That is way more effort and thought than I would've put into framing a print.
I can't wait to see it! Painting the inner border of the shadow box will be a great touch.
I am super interested to see this when you're done.

Yeah can't wait to start this. For me framing is as much fun as buying the print. But like i said, will take some time. First things first.

Roamcouch arrived this morning.
r2OQkEI.jpg

Proper fucked.

Jesus. Fuck. Hope it gets all sorted out.

IronRinn

Shit looks like Florian Bertmer is doing a Moebius / Jodorowsky Incal print for Mondo. Really hope this isn't SDCC or I'm gonna need a PB.
Oh wow I need that, dang!
For real. That looks amazing.

FOR SALE ROAMCOUCH NOT BANKSY MBW SLIGHT ROLL BENDS $2000
CYrNej7.jpg
Something something trade something something older Stouts.

Bottleneck is going to be revealing a new print by Tomer Hanuka today, that, I assume, they smuggled out of the underground bunker Mondo is keeping him in.

Top Bottom