• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Penguin

Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 19th on Mondo:

The Dark Knight by Jock. 36" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting, $45

Batman by Gary Pullin. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting, $40

My wallet weeps

Z2Eimbt.jpg

“Gnomad” by Frans Boukas

18″ x 24″ varnished giclee, has an edition of 60, and will cost $60. It goes up Wednesday, April 20th at 2pm Central Time.

Available at www.THEVACVVM.com.

Luderico

Nikita Kaun continues his Stanley Kubrik series.

Time window ends 19:00 GMT Monday 25th April. Dimensions: 24" x 36"
Max Run Size: Reg 95 / Variant 55
Inks: Reg 4 x Colours / Variant 4 x Colours Inc Metallic Orange Ink
Medium: Screen Print
http://cultclassicprints.bigcartel.com/product/a-clockwork-orange-ludwig-van-regular-by-nikita-kaun
Printing and shipping in June.

A Clockwork Orange "Ludwig van" Regular £42.00

A Clockwork Orange "Ludwig van" Variant £47.00

Yes! Thank you.

Makes this edition kind of a weird thing.

Same edition, they're just now getting around to dropping it online. Not everything the Vacvvm sold at MC was really successful. They'd only sold a few of the Ruas' there, and the Ortiz and Seamans prints are still available.

edit:I'm thinking hard about the madness of hype. Those 2 vacvvm prints are incredible, but still sitting there because they won't flip. Meanwhile Ise is super hyped right now and her not very good print sells out in seconds. Yeah I'll say it. I LOVE Ise but that's a print for a 16 year old girl's bedroom wall.

IronRinn

Same edition, they're just now getting around to dropping it online. Not everything the Vacvvm sold at MC was really successful. They'd only sold a few of the Ruas' there, and the Ortiz and Seamans prints are still available.
Ah, I see. Yeah, the reaction to this one has been lukewarm. I think it's a fun image.

edit:I'm thinking hard about the madness of hype. Those 2 vacvvm prints are incredible, but still sitting there because they won't flip. Meanwhile Ise is super hyped right now and her and her not very good print sells out in seconds. Yeah I'll say it. I LOVE Ise but that's a print for a 16 year old girl's bedroom wall.
HOT TAKES Y'ALL (I don't necessarily disagree).

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That's a pretty good poster. Still have to watch the actual movie!

As a massive Tarantino fan, I'd say this is his weakest work. By far. By the end of the movie all I was left thinking was, "well that was fucking pointless." Great performances by people we've come to expect great performances from; interesting/excellent dialogue; but the overall story is just utterly pointless, I feel.

That said, the Edmiston is really good, it's just a bit plain and boring in terms of composition.

omgkitty

I cant help but feel with the cost and the amount that will be sold and need to be printed that there is no way this is going to translate to a screen print well.

As a massive Tarantino fan, I'd say this is his weakest work. By far. By the end of the movie all I was left thinking was, "well that was fucking pointless." Great performances by people we've come to expect great performances from; interesting/excellent dialogue; but the overall story is just utterly pointless, I feel.

That said, the Edmiston is really good, it's just a bit plain and boring in terms of composition.

Yeah, definitely one of his weakest films, the actors truly carried that script

IronRinn

Better or worse than say JC Richards or Englert prints?
I remember it being on par. Crisp from a couple of feet away but sort of broke up as you got right up on it. Either way, I haven't heard anything bad about his stuff since then, but maybe I've just not been paying attention.

Malleus Reefer Madness from Bottleneck today 12pm EST
08071ebb-91f6-48e7-8135-0375ae91c267.jpg

Weird size: 19.6 x 27.6"
Edition of 125, $40 each

edit: I almost forgot 420BLAZEIT

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That print is beautiful. Glad I was able to grab one as it went super quick!

IronRinn

People sure love Reefer Madness. That one sold out with a quickness.

Edit: EB entry mentions a Variant edition of 25 on silver paper available 4/22. Assuming it will be sold through Malleus' website.

People sure love Reefer Madness. That one sold out with a quickness.

Edit: EB entry mentions a Variant edition of 25 on silver paper available 4/22. Assuming it will be sold through Malleus' website.

It's hilarious, and I don't even smoke (any more). Malleus variants can get pretty pricey, and they tend to lack credits. I'm happy with the Bottleneck version.

IronRinn

It's hilarious, and I don't even smoke (any more). Malleus variants can get pretty pricey, and they tend to lack credits. I'm happy with the Bottleneck version.
Oh, the movie is ridiculous, for sure. I understand the appeal, but the prints tend to fly off the shelves too, which I guess I understand less (though both this and the Pittides from last year are very nice, no doubt.) Now to see if these eBay folks can flip it for $150.

Alien is gonna make it's way online at some point, right? Or do I have to schlep over to Brooklyn on a school night?

cant see the LD alien print selling out at the show so def, the Englert is only online also.

Malleus killed the refer madness print, looks insane in person.

happy 4/20 everyone !!!

Oh, the movie is ridiculous, for sure. I understand the appeal, but the prints tend to fly off the shelves too, which I guess I understand less (though both this and the Pittides from last year are very nice, no doubt.) Now to see if these eBay folks can flip it for $150.

I only see 6 up which seems a pretty low percentage, but seriously FUCK THOSE DUDES

Top Bottom