• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

FYI:

QSCoU3s.jpg

ng6JZ4I.jpg

Luderico

Mondo stuff for Texas Frightmare this weekend:

Scream by Gary Pullin. 24" x 18" screen print, edition of 225, $40

The Conjuring by Randy Ortiz. 24" x 36" screen print, edition of 225, $45

Nightmare on Elm Street by Mike Saputo. 36" x 24" screen print, edition of 225 $45

Nightmare on Elm Street (Variant) by Mike Saputo. 36" x 24" screen print, edition of 125, $65

White Zombie by Elvisdead. 36" x 24" screen print, edition of 150, $40

Jaws by Matt Ryan Tobin. 36" x 24" screen print, edition of 275, $45

Jaws (Variant) by Matt Ryan Tobin. 36" x 24" screen print, edition of 125, $65

Man. What a great lineup. The Conjuring is so fuckin creepy. Don't think the movie is as creepy as the print. Ortiz you sick basterd.
Debating if i should get the Jaws or not. Decisions, oh man.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Sold out?

Edit: Oof, and about $27 shipped to the US.

Yeah, it's a bit steep but I'm thinking I'll frame it because I love Monster Squad and Ortiz did an amazing job with the packaging art.

i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl

IronRinn

Yeah, it's a bit steep but I'm thinking I'll frame it because I love Monster Squad and Ortiz did an amazing job with the packaging art.
Yeah, in that case worth it for sure. No argument regarding the artwork. Saw he sold the original already.

i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl i will not start buying vinyl
Good luck with that, buddy.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Yes you will.

And then replace "viny" with "pins" and, again, yes you will.

Pin collection is coming along. You will join me soon.
hsYzyQe.jpg

Honestly I know I'd never play vinyls, and I just wouldn't know what to do with them.
Is it vinyls? WHAT IS THE PLURALIZATION?

edit: I do have a couple of Forensics albums with the screenprinted Horkey covers. They do nothing but sit in the top junk shelf of my flatfile :(

LaneDS

I've been buying my favorite albums on vinyl for years and only recently finally picked up a turntable, and it's been great. Get your favorite music ideally with great artwork and packaging? It's pretty rad.

BUY VINYL

omgkitty

Well this is fantastic (is this the first VACVVM print with color lol):

THE VACVVM will release another guest art print tomorrow, and it’s a stunning one. Becky Cloonan’s “None Outlive the Night When the Norns Have Spoken” is an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has a small edition of 45, and will cost $50. There will also be some rare variants and test prints. These all go up tomorrow (Friday, April 29th) at 12pm Central Time.

omgkitty

Dropping today, Friday, April 29th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "The Black Sheep" by ZED1

13" x 19" (approx.), hand-painted screen prints, signed and numbered edition of 30, $175

First two in the edition are printed on wood and will be $300

Oh that's cool.

Oh that's expensive.

Bii

Man, those Foleys went fast! Everything was carted as soon as the store came back up, it seemed. Oh, also, next time I won't be posting her sales. Apparently they are only meant for newsletter subscribers so sign up if you want in!

Congratulations! I fucking hate you!
Not really, but kinda...but not really.

I'm on her mailing list and was worried when I saw the link posted, though I'm not sure there are very many of us here on GAF who is interested in it.

I was going to try and nab bees no. 1 & 6 but didn't want greed to get the best of me. So I honed in on 6 since that's what I wanted the most.

This will go well with my Royal Flycatcher...

Top Bottom