• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
safagretchen.gif
This goes against the ToS.

rude

Banned
^^^^^^Um wow.

*sips venti caffé mocha*

*takes a bite out of blueberry scone*

*adjusts contact lens*

*scribbles in notepad*

*contemplates the benefits of moving thesis to Microsoft Word 2016*

Aguila

#ICONIC

Maybe I am wrong but why are you all so steam pressed and bothered by American Bromine when her other single (#BBHMM) not only debuted higher but also moved to the Top 20 even after the debut of American Chlorine and also the fact that 45S was not a flop in any sense...

I mean, we all saw coming the floppage of that messy third song and yet I am still baffled that they decided to latch on it instead of wait and keep promoting #BBHMM...

Speaking of #BBHMM, that song still slay me...

safagretchen.gif

I really think the higher-ups thought R8 and Tidal would be more successful and that's why they made R8 exclusives.

But they both flopped and basically sunk each other.
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif

rhandino

Banned
I really think the higher-ups thought R8 and Tidal would be more successful and that's why they made R8 exclusives.

But they both flopped and basically sunk each other.
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif
Welp, TIDAL was the worst idea ever so it was not surprised that it flopped, I am glad tbh

risox.gif

Having said that, maybe Rih could take notes and see that if she is going to release a new era the singles have to be consistently good, not here for AO when her last era had DIAMONDS, Stay and Pour it Up...

ibfgAa9i8JmQCl.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Welp, TIDAL was the worst idea ever so it was not surprised that it flopped, I am glad tbh

Having said that, maybe Rih could take notes and see that if she is going to release a new era the singles have to be consistently good, not here for AO when her last era had DIAMONDS, Stay and Pour it Up...

I honestly am scared to hear the next disaster after she gave us that interlude. It was such basura. #FreeANight #UnapologeticWasBetter

ibfgAa9i8JmQCl.gif

Floridian

Stay adding nothing I guess
What do you add besides "Rhat"? Literally all you do talk about is whatever she's doing that has her making you upset. He adds stuff, you've just been as late as those grammies that you were supposed to post a long time ago.

far more better than all the spamming co-signing that you do

but if "stay obsessed" is all you got then that says it all
]
Meanwhile you just cosign Aguila/Bayo. It doesn't matter really how long you've been involved btw, because right now your posts are pretty dire. "Stay obsessed" is accurate, just look at the post history. It says it all because that's all you do. Stay perched for R8 like the rest of us :)

It's not that serious breh

Aguila

#ICONIC
Where is that boat that left shortly before I came here? They dumped Rhat for Taylor. One would think the others would follow suit

ibfgAa9i8JmQCl.gif

Truly, he was turning a new leaf, changing his life for the better.

ibfgAa9i8JmQCl.gif

But the poor sis relapsed into Rhat stan mode. The mods were not having thaT.

ibfgAa9i8JmQCl.gif

rude

Banned
Has reported entered the popgaf lexicon jw. Not me adding yet another literary flourish to this disgusting comm's dictionary.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Has reported entered the popgaf lexicon jw. Not me adding yet another literary flourish to this disgusting comm's dictionary.

tbh, it shouldn't. It's turning us against each other. Unless that's part of your research? If so, how unethical of yoU.

rude

Banned
tbh, it shouldn't. It's turning us against each other. Unless that's part of your research? If so, how unethical of yoU.
My purpose on NeoGaf is to hold up a mirror. What perceived impact I've had is your impact. Do not blame me for displaying your...sordid actions and beliefs.

iMvcq9JlMqJuU.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
My purpose on NeoGaf is to hold up a mirror. What perceived impact I've had is your impact. Do not blame me for displaying your...sordid actions and beliefs.

iMvcq9JlMqJuU.gif

But, by holding the mirror, you yourself have become an active participant in the community. So the supposed impact that I would see reflected back at me would be due to your impact. If that is true, then what you said doesn't make any sense.

iWK1jdaYzlNYl.gif

rude

Banned
But, by holding the mirror, you yourself have become an active participant in the community. So the supposed impact that I would see reflected back at me would be due to your impact. If that is true, then what you said doesn't make any sense.

iWK1jdaYzlNYl.gif
And yet, darling, your actions are and will forever be your own. Though, perhaps I've now made you hyper aware of them by admitting to my own subtle instigation. The watched are now watching.

This phase is complete. The next era has begun, as planned. Proceeding to the next course of action.

Aguila

#ICONIC
And yet, darling, your actions are and will forever be your own. Though, perhaps I've now made you hyper aware of them by admitting to my own subtle instigation. The watched are now watching.

This phase is complete. The next era has begun, as planned. Proceeding to the next course of action.
iWK1jdaYzlNYl.gif

Vazduh

TssB5Hw.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
have theyre been any standout remixes of BBHMM or AO yet?
Shes usually adored by remixers (is that a word?) and both of the songs could do with a good one

Vitanimus

AAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom