• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_mz9idwUEAI1tn15mao2_250.gif

Look up a few posts and educate yourself.

tumblr_mz9idwUEAI1tn15mao4_250.gif

A cover artist? How cute the lack of artistic integrity and disrespect to Intelectual Property.
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

@BadMediaKarma
Regular Speed
fdcf556cea.gif

Slowed Down
70cdc8e877.gif

Not you talking when our fave was doing a rapey video and talking about hating life and shit as promo for Ultraviolence for relevance.
Our fave is actually relevant AND RELEASING SOMETHING this year

and also lana never posted an instagram pic with [redacted] on her face

rita ora just gets 5 second cameos for reasons

Vazra

Our fave is actually relevant AND RELEASING SOMETHING this year

and also lana never posted an instagram pic with [redacted] on her face

rita ora just gets 5 second cameos for reasons

She is relevant but for how long? Stan the music and not the relevance boo cause everything like dear Katheryn Hudson said has an expiration date.
tumblr_nkoe1vd6ZB1spng9oo1_500.gif

Vazra

well i mean its been 3 years since ha debut and she's one of spotify's most streamed female artist and is releasing an album this year and keeps making songs for movie soundtracks... don't try to deny lana's impact sis you know it's there.

Ciara had multiple hits and 2 million selling albums and music on soundtrack. Anything can happen. Stan the music instead of relevance cause relevance doesnt make Rebel Heart a good album and certainly "relevance" doesnt make Mariah's new song good. And last but not least relevance doesn't make R8 good.

Ciara had multiple hits and 2 million selling albums and music on soundtrack. Anything can happen. Stan the music instead of relevance cause relevance doesnt make Rebel Heart a good album and certainly "relevance" doesnt make Mariah's new song good. And last but not least relevance doesn't make R8 good.
R8 isn't even out yet :v
and rita doesn't have talent or relevance, I don't see any reason to stan her when her first album sucked and she doesn't seem to be able to release something new.
but okay i don't wanna go back to the dark oral popgaf days so let's stop here.

Vazra

JossStone_Artwork-620x640.jpg

Release Date: July 17th
Tracklist
  1. Love Me
  2. This Ain't Love
  3. Stuck On You
  4. Star
  5. Let Me Breathe
  6. Cut The Line
  7. Wake Up
  8. Underworld
  9. Molly Town
  10. Sensimilla
  11. Harry's Symphony
  12. Clean Water
  13. The Answer

Frodo

XsMABJZ.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much ScarJo has copied that New Zealand singer's husband. From the hair to the suit, does she not have any value or respect for originality? She's a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here looking at this picture having to even dignify it with an answer of my opinion.

XsMABJZ.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much ScarJo has copied that New Zealand singer's husband. From the hair to the suit, does she not have any value or respect for originality? She's a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here looking at this picture having to even dignify it with an answer of my opinion.

Vazra

no i meant like the videos and shit

you know cuz rihannna ignored her best single this era and gave a video for american oxygen

I Got You is a cute song tho. Its a song for ha baby! ;_; (But it wont smash on the radio)

R8 will flop confirmed.
7c3da58737.jpg

Vazra

who would have thought

tumblr_nd9xoq7X6G1qzh4iso2_r1_250.gif

How were St. Vincent Self Titled first week sales?

Then again Im well known for stanning cult artist that rarely sell more than 20k. Natalia, Foxes, Ciara, Charli and St Vincent included among other hews.

Vitanimus

How were St. Vincent Self Titled first week sales?

Then again Im well known for stanning cult artist that rarely sell more than 20k. Natalia, Foxes, Ciara, Charli and St Vincent included among other hews.

In the first week, 29,506 copies of St. Vincent were sold (excluding the first week $3.99 Amazon MP3 sale). This is double the amount of first week sales for St. Vincent’s previous album.

yes, we're all aware of your bandwagoning of flop artistes before moving onto the next

Floridian

The backfire from Ci's sales. Idk who expected her to sale big, but the fact that a select few tried to drag rih with her low "3rd single" numbers implying that Jackie could have outsell R8 is still pretty hilarious tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom