• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Pretty Girls MV

YT link

giphy.gif

ibbOAYeNS7S47W.gif

i can't tell if this is campy and fun or complete and utter trash

Alrus

Well at least Britney looks like she's having fun. Iggy does a nice Lumpy Space Princess impression.

Song is still a trash carbon copy of Fancy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought the video was campy fun and Alien Iggy was actually lol worthy at how bad she was. They looked like they were having fun and the camp factor takes me to 90s movies. Charli XCX and her impact tbh.

idwl

Hahahah The pretty girls video is great, I don't like the song much though. Britney looks really weird in the club scene, like she has this constant duck face going on which sucks cause those hair flips were awesome :p

SaintZ

They were obviously having fun and it was very tongue in cheek tbh. Cute video. And Britney was bending her knee like there was no tomorrow. Queen.

britney-dancetkbme.gif

Frodo

It is campy, all right. I'm just not sure it is the right kind of campy.

I wish it had more Britney dancing, though. There is just a lot of cuts and you can never see if she is really dancing or not. Like every other music video nowadays.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
PG video was cute really highlights how short the song is though

Frodo

Oh well... giving Rebel Heart a listen now since we were talking about it, and I like some of those songs way more than I thought I did.

Rebel Heart (the song) is giving me life now.

ePtaJBo.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Listened to that Leona song again and lawd the production is doing it for me
slay girl slay

rhandino

Banned
OMG! Britney serving pre-Broken Spearit choreo and attitude... WOW!

I'm here for this...

GofKAXZ.gif

And you all need to sTop endorsing Madonna [ d e p l o r a b l e ] output tbh...

... BUT if you all want to continue enabling ha lazy ways to earn coins you better stan for Living for Love, Ghosttown, Iconic and Joan of Arc.

XsMBuNT.jpg

We could be caught
(I just want this to be perfect)
We're both convicted criminals of thought
(cause I'm broken)
Let's white- (by the one before) glove the bed
(He was kind of nasty)
Help me here!
(And I feel so trashy)
Cause we can't hide the evidence in our heads!

ikRLoNYKgBt8Q.gif

Floridian

Still a bigger radio hit then "American Oxygen"
tumblr_mi57fzunYw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Lead single from a major pop star accompanied by a relevant rap artist that's less than 3 minutes and influenced by Fancy vs an edited radio version of a 3rd Tidal-exlusive slow ballad "single". The Clinging to AO is getting a bit tired tbh, which is interesting because folks never reference 45S.

Now make the fair comparison between Rih's lead & Britney's lead before coming back to me.
tumblr_mi57fzunYw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the queen of fashion and twitter looks great on that cover. she seems to have lots on her platter even despite her dead career in the music industry. i'm happy for her
smile.gif
smile.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you're like seething behind your computer lmao

why am i seething? i just said i was happy for her...lots of people don't deal well with retirement. it's important to stay active and in that regard rih's fashion career is doing her well.

the personal attacks rn are getting a little out of hand. i would strongly appreciate it if you guys could keep it to discussion of the popstars and pop music. technically speaking that makes discussion of rihanna off-topic, so maybe you could make a new thread for discussion of magazine covers, fashion and instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom