• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
why am i seething? i just said i was happy for her...lots of people don't deal well with retirement. it's important to stay active and in that regard rih's fashion career is doing her well.

the personal attacks rn are getting a little out of hand. i would strongly appreciate it if you guys could keep it to discussion of the popstars and pop music. technically speaking that makes discussion of rihanna off-topic, so maybe you could make a new thread for discussion of magazine covers, fashion and instagram.

oh you <3

ec8997947e.gif

why am i seething? i just said i was happy for her...lots of people don't deal well with retirement. it's important to stay active and in that regard rih's fashion career is doing her well.

the personal attacks rn are getting a little out of hand. i would strongly appreciate it if you guys could keep it to discussion of the popstars and pop music. technically speaking that makes discussion of rihanna off-topic, so maybe you could make a new thread for discussion of magazine covers, fashion and instagram.
ldQPsnq.gif

Floridian

Like the weird Ariana stan that people "kii" over said to me, "Grow some ovaries sis".

giphy.gif

Trigger

Nnnnnnn

rhandino

Banned
the personal attacks rn are getting a little out of hand. i would strongly appreciate it if you guys could keep it to discussion of the popstars and pop music. technically speaking that makes discussion of Rita Ora off-topic, so maybe you could make a new thread for discussion of magazine covers, fashion and instagram.
Not me Agrihing with you...

tumblr_mi57fzunYw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Also, [BadMediaKarma] was right
Nnnnnnnnnnnn
Pretty Girls - The Video is cute and I will use it. Extensively.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you a new member in this community!

Smooth Operator (Gegz), go ahead and say hi :3!

I loved that, lol.

I'm glad he pointed out them not knowing the words to the song, because that is what irked me the most. Like, lip synch to the song right girls, it's not that hard. But, yeah, Britney looked damn good in the video, and she looked like she had some life in her. She was having fun and dancing her butt off. I was pleasantly surprised.

American Oxygen's impact.
Who is the cutie holding the balloon?

Oh, and where the hell is Hilegend's "Sparks" music video?

3phemeral

Pretty Girls MV is cute. Too bad the song is so reductive.

Also, forgot to post, last song I was listening to:

I wish I'd only look
And didn't have to touch
I wish I'd only smell this
And didn't have to taste

How can I ignore?
This. Is. Sex without touching
I'm going to explore
I'm. Only. Into this to...

ENJOY

Promo shot:

1f6482c8da.jpg

E9UJd7C.gif

Floridian

I picked my poison and it's you
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm headed straight for the edge

J13EuMl.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is the new America
We are the new America
This is the new America
We are the new America
This is the new America
We are the new America
173.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
CE2X17VUsAAKrEN.jpg

Poison shits. FIRO delivered.

And she was so thoughtful of the struggling boats; she actually made a cute song about their relationship with the walking tropical disease, Rhatella Pestis.

Hopefully the boats will listen to it and realize how basura the Rhat droppings have been compared to Poison (for Rhats).

#BuyPoisonSoont

until next time, c ya

Floridian

I pick my poison, and it's you!
Nothing can kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm going straight to the edge

Rita-276x300.jpg

&#9835; And this old road is rough and ruined
So many dangers along the way
So many burdens might fall upon me
So many troubles that I have to face

Oh, but I won't let my spirit fail me
Oh, I won't let my spirit go
Until I get to my destination
I'm gonna take it slowly cuz I'm making it mine &#9835;

i0yrgncjGe9gR.jpg

JLO got a Vegas Residency. Seems anyone can get one these days.

At this rate Vegas will be the new Florida with all these old people keep settling there.

But while popgaf has been arguing over their downtrodden faves, Queen of Art Pop and everything nice Róisín Murphy released her lovely new album "Hairless Toys."

Visit your fave music retailer/platform and beg her to take your coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom