• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Rita's new single Poison leaked & it sounds so basic. Not good.

JGodL1Q.gif

All the mess from the previous pages was for THIS? Not this being almost "American Basura" levels of meh.

Touchdown

Banned
At this rate Vegas will be the new Florida with all these old people keep settling there.

But while popgaf has been arguing over their downtrodden faves, Queen of Art Pop and everything nice Róisín Murphy released her lovely new album "Hairless Toys."

Visit your fave music retailer/platform and beg her to take your coins.

5f0f5b07df.gif

Yado

At this rate Vegas will be the new Florida with all these old people keep settling there.

But while popgaf has been arguing over their downtrodden faves, Queen of Art Pop and everything nice Róisín Murphy released her lovely new album "Hairless Toys."

Unputdownable>>>>>>

iji8KptUqatuS.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kinda like that Rita song tbh
will do well in the UK

Floridian

I don't get why the video doesn't have more dislikes tbh

Like are her fans rly not bothered by their fav releasing a (bad) ad rather than an MV?
Not a big enough fan base I guess. The hardcore ones will be happy with anything as long as she's actually putting out music and videos for them.

The Flop

Banned
Fifth Harmony is going to be performing on the BBMA main stage, and will get their first run in with BritKnee in 2.5 years.

Could be fun ;)

tumblr_mf0pt8K0Hf1r3ty02o1_500_zps7ccfdc7c.gif

fifth-harmony-britney-face.jpg

I'm sorta liking the new Rita track. Also, just as I suspected, Little Boot's Better in the Morning has fully grown on me. Songs that use "lalala"s or "tootooroo"s are totally cheating. :p

I hear her name all the time, but never heard her stuff. (Except Off and On which ended up being a Sophie track.) Guess it's time to check her out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I pick my poison & it's you
Nothing can kill me like you do
You're going straight to my eye
Now i'm headed straight for the edge
I pick my poison & it's you
tumblr_inline_nd7n10g4BZ1srbp6p.gif

It's a grower...
tumblr_nnk88xx2x61uo945io3_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.