• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here for it
Stream Poison on YouTube NOW!

You have officially joined The Orals?
ed2305b7.png

EDIT: Life is Strange Episode 3 shits on everything released in this year so far.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Florence is premièring a new song on Radio 1 right now, Delilah
Its good, more like her first album
edit; Official Audio

rhandino

Banned
That cover could be nice if the colors used were more... welcoming?

And speaking of weird cover I remember the one she made for V magazine with Sky and Grimes...

fT6ZX8f.jpg

They look so awesome yet I still don't get the use of the mice...

royalan

Touchdown don't read!!!

Actually, of the three of those acts I would most want to see JLo. JLo DOES have hits, and unlike the other two she actually knows how to deliver a showstopping performance.

Then I'd see Mariah.

I wouldn't pay a dime to see Britney limp her way through terrible choreo and forget to lip sync...

Touchdown

Banned
Touchdown don't read!!!

Actually, of the three of those acts I would most want to see JLo. JLo DOES have hits, and unlike the other two she actually knows how to deliver a showstopping performance.

Then I'd see Mariah.

I wouldn't pay a dime to see Britney limp her way through terrible choreo and forget to lip sync...

mariah-precious.gif

You're dead to me.

Floridian

What's considered to be jlo's hit songs?

-Jenny from the block
-Get Right
-On the Floor
-Dance Again
-I'm into you

I think i'm missing a few.

Edit: Forgot, I'm real.

The Flop

Banned
Sia just snatched my weave with her performance on DWTS finale.

Also Fifth Harmony had a cute performance with the Gals on the show.

I'm sick of them shortening all the songs though.

Also the tea is coming out about the BBMA performance and Fifth Harmony.

Looks like it was a last minute addition, they were told to perform A capella (on a song that doesn't work that way). They were only able to practice the DAY of the performance and they didn't think it would fit in with the show.

Queens of being humble and taking a seat!

royalan

-Jenny from the block
-Get Right
-On the Floor
-Dance Again
-I'm into you

You're missing:

Waiting for Tonight
If You Had My Love
My Love Don't Cost a Thing
Play
I'm Real

And plenty more...

The Flop

Banned

-Jenny from the block
-Get Right
-On the Floor
-Dance Again
-I'm into you

Edit: Forgot, I'm real.

You are missing quite a few.

"waiting for tonight"
"If you had my love"
"Ain't it funny"
"All I have"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
you need to chill because shes clearly fucking around

you need to chill because shes clearly fucking around

thank you
also wtf kinda shit is "futureretro" now this bitch is clearly fucking around, catch my new debut record out on XL recordings the genre is cowbellfoghorn

edit: i stand corrected bc a futureretro is a synthesizer but still fuck her

Touchdown

Banned
It's been nearly a decade since Beyonce has had a number one single and I don't see one coming any time in the near future. Her next album will not do as well as her last because it won't be a surprise and her singles will flop harder than they did during her last era. She will ultimately be known as a popular star of the 2000's decade with ultimately little shown success besides the first week sales of her 5th album and who's contract with Tidal will be seen as the beginning of ha career's demise. Her legs and thighs will ultimately get bigger making her less capable of dancing as she gets older so she will not be able to rely on touring as she ages. It's a shame because she really had a lot of potential to become one of the greats...

857913bbdf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom