• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
They're getting Matt Bomer and Wes Bentley for Hotel. Plus Gags.

They're coming for the gays harder than usual. I hope the musical numbers are greatly scaled back. Not here for AHS: William McKinley High. Glee's terrifying enough in its own right.
Coming for what gays? This f****t don't like ha.

Floridian

Farrah Abraham's audio abortions are more art than ARTPOP was tbh.
j8lmWGW.gif

Fergie peeing on stage was more art than ARTPOP tbh.
j8lmWGW.gif

Mau ®

The Pinkprint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broke with Expensive Taste & The New Classic

it's true.

EDIT: The HOME soundtrack is about to leak!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

rhandino

Banned
EDIT: A MESS, is the bonus track from Sucker... =|

EDIT2: Both songs from Rihanna are very very cute, I will use them and even going to see this movie =/

Sooo apparently all this time I've been listening to the wrong/old versions of National Anthem and This Is What Makes Us Girls? I think the final versions are slower than the ones I have. I prefer mine. lol

Floridian

Okay so I just listened to both of the home songs.

Dancing in the dark = basic, cheap, disposable, reminds me of something that would have been released on her 2nd album.

As real as you and me = Cute slow ballad. Gives me "Stay" vibes.

Floridian

Mau ®;156590344 said:
The HOME songs are actually serving a bit TRASH.

Lettuce pray Kanye will guide R8 to a place of higher musicality.

Only song from Home I really like is Towards the sun. Compared to R8 snippets it's plain & reductive, but then again it's for a kids movie so I won't give it too much flack.

Vazduh

Mau ®;156590344 said:
The HOME songs are actually serving a bit TRASH.

Lettuce pray Kanye will guide R8 to a place of higher musicality.

iOMH76fdSAwiB.gif

Charli's song is cute, but Kiesza's, J. Lo's and most Rihanna songs (save for Towards The Sun, I guess) were disappointing.

JCX

The demo version of This Is What Makes Us Girls is infinitely better than the alber version.

This Is What Makes Us Girls Demo 1

Oh and get into the vastly superior version of Dark Paradise

Oh wow, this is a good version, still prefer the drama of the album version though. That's pretty true of all the album versions, they have great dynamics from the production, everything just feels more dramatic.

Edit: Nope, album Dark Paradise still crushes.

I hope we one day get an uptempo lana era. I really like Hit and Run . Bit generic, but fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom