• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

WHO is Rita Ora?

This is what the general public will say if asked what their favorite Rita Ora song was.

i'd imagine that probably 3/4 to 4/5ths of those rihanna searches are searches for things like 'what happened to rihanna?', 'what is rihanna doing now?', 'rihanna's career after music', etc

Well, atleast people care about what Rihanna is actually doing. Based on the statistical evidence posted earlier, I can't say the same for the other one.

Touchdown

Banned
Remember when you all told me Rih was gonna beat Mariah's number ones record?...Within 2-3 years they said... I remain cackling to this day.

ea41e26369.gif

Floridian

Remember when you all told me Rih was gonna beat Mariah's number ones record?...Within 2-3 years they said... I remain cackling to this day.

ea41e26369.gif

Rihanna is only 27 and has 6 more hit singles to go. She has time. The chances of Mariah getting anymore #1 hits is looking pretty slim right now. She can hold on to the Billboard record for now, but as for the #1 hits records, she's not entirely safe.

1YgJLT7.gif

royalan

Clearly more people are searching Google for Beyonce's dress because they simply couldn't see it, what with the press being so ENAMORED with Rihanna.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
... again?

Rita Oral is noT happening and she is not going to happen~

greti.gif

Rita Ora is achieving things Rih wishes she did. Rita for example is doing a sequel which none of Rih's flop at the moment is getting. Her music career is on the rise while the Rhat latest singles have flopped like Britney Jean era singles and maybe MIAMCTEC. I bet that it hurts the NAVY pride to know that someone else is doing better than her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Awks
she just said that love story was her first number one in the UK
she hasnt had a number one in the uk....

rhandino

Banned
Rita Ora is achieving things Rih wishes she did. Rita for example is doing a sequel which none of Rih's flop at the moment is getting.
Movies based on trashy fanfiction gets sequels all the time, hardly an achievement and hardly because of ha.

Gret1.gif

Her music career is on the rise while the Rhat latest singles have flopped like Britney Jean era singles and maybe MIAMCTEC.
LIES, and you know it.

gretchendrunkinlove.gif

I bet that it hurts the NAVY pride to know that someone else is doing better than her.
Why would they? Barring her latest flop her singles are getting more success and sales than Rita Ora entire catalog.

greti.gif

Granted, Rih only got the MASSIVE accolades after her 3rd album but she managed that releasing album after album since her debut until she got that one hit yet Rita is still flaffin about grasping at every chance to make herself happen without focus AND is because of that nobody knows what she do or what she should matter.

I mean, even Marina and the Boring Zirconias happened more tha Rita at this point. Poor dat.

gret17.gif

I hate it when live streams mute the audience so much

It's super awkward every time she holds the mic to the audience to sing a bit and there's just nothing playing lmao

Touchdown

Banned
CBSFunk.png

wBbF1qQ.png

Didn't Mariah just release an album?

cjdo60G.gif

You know 2015 is the year of Mariah Carey, stop denying it. I thought Ariana was the new Mariah but has yet to replicate any success. While Mariah was headlining the Billboard Awards with an amazing performance, Ariana wasn't even there. The people at Billboard knew the general public would much rather see Mariah Carey perform than her less than stellar mini me. Slay that Scream Tweens show though I guess...

1364fadcb2.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Movies based on trashy fanfiction gets sequels all the time, hardly an achievement and hardly because of ha.

Gret1.gif

LIES, and you know it.

gretchendrunkinlove.gif

Why would they? Barring her latest flop her singles are getting more success and sales than Rita Ora entire catalog.

greti.gif

Granted, Rih only got the MASSIVE accolades after her 3rd album but she managed that releasing album after album since her debut until she got that one hit yet Rita is still flaffin about grasping at every chance to make herself happen without focus AND is because of that nobody knows what she do or what she should matter.

I mean, even Marina and the Boring Zirconias happened more tha Rita at this point. Poor dat.

gret17.gif

Let me know how me spilling the truth about Rhat is affecting you this much hunty
e1eb46049a.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah Carey earns her first Top 10 album in seven years this week with her retrospective #1 To Infinity at Number 8. Her last Top 10 entry was back in 2008 with E=MC2, which reached Number 3

Wait at Mariah slaying the charts in the UK premiering at #8. Thanks for the sales Godels!

1fc039c556.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom