• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sis, as if this could ever be taken seriously:

Say now
You know you done me wrong babe
Anewy soo saaaahAHahAHahAHahAH someday

ooohOOOHooooHHooh!
The thrill is gawwwwbbabe
The thrill is goooOOOHooooHooohawoohhawoooh frum may

Sumawa thwill is gawwwn bay!
Thuh thwill is gooawwwAWWawAWWWaww
Oh yeah yeah yeah hee!

You know I'm fwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eeeh nooooowaaaaaah
I'm fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeyYYEEEEyeeehYYYEEyeeehYEEEyeeehyYEEEeee yeeeee yeee yeee yeeee fwom yohh seeelllllllleellEELLellllEELLLellleellll
I'm feeel feel feeel feeel feel feeel oooh oooh ooh OOOH OOOH OOOH
Fweee fwom yooooOOHoohOOHooHoHH seeehfff

Sayeeee eee eeeh, dah!

Alyaican, Alyaican, Alyaican OhOHoh, OhOHoh, OhOHoh, OhOHoh, OhOHoh, OhOHoh, OhOHohCAN doooooooooooooooooooooooOOHoohOOH
Is weeeesh OOOH
Woooah oh oh oh oh
Oh oh yeah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

VJn2gt

DEAD

Are ear plugs essential? How loud would it be? I have no frame of reference whatsoever.

Yes. The concert is going to be very, very loud in order to reach all of the 50,000+ people there. It's louder than a nightclub or indoor concert and for a first timer your hearing will sound muffled with ringing in your ears for a few days after.

I don't why, but she always gives 150% when performing @ G-A-Y (the energy maybe)!
So i hope she does it again!

The wait until September will kill me!
Well, she's sick and already gave a disclaimer that her vocals are going to suck tonight.

Hopefully they're good enough to convey what the song will sound like. I can't wait until September to put this shit on my iPod.

Touchdown

Banned
yas QUEEN MIMI stan the Hillegend Clitorisus

see how our fave doesn't mind PAYING the IRS and CONTRIBUTING her fair share to this great nation

when will PATHOLOGICAL TAX EVADER Taylor Swift

nnnnnn I get the same teas from her since her family is rich and she has shown how stingy she is with her music being on Spotify. She'll probably vote Jeb Bush in 2016
fefc1da3d9.gif

nnnnnn I get the same teas from her since her family is rich and she has shown how stingy she is with her music being on Spotify. She'll probably vote Jeb Bush in 2016
fefc1da3d9.gif
You know she's about that "under the table" life when economists name an entire category of property tax evasion schemes after ha

Truly the future Mrs. Romney, but whose Mrs. Romney?

Ben+Romney+Craig+Romney+GOP+Presidential+Front+jNo773QD6pHl.jpg

I say the blonde one, he's kinda cute tbh :-3

Or maybe third from the left, he radiates the closeted gay teas that just make him a PERFECT match for that fake stank-ho

Yikes

There's Gaga drama atm cus she cancelled a show at the Royal Albert Hall this week because Tony was ill, but she didn't really apologise/acknowledge it properly on twitter and then she went out by herself and performed at a bar without telling any fans, and it's just been announced that they won't be rescheduling - fans will just get refunds.

so glad I didn't bother trying to get tickets + travelling tbh
PLTjh41.gif

it's not cool being cavalier with people's money, especially when they likely don't have a lot of it and saved it all to see you
PLTjh41.gif

I don't really see the problem with her not addressing it on Twatter. As for performing at a bar impromptu, she isn't obligated to inform people about her every move even though the pervasiveness of social media makes it seem as if she is.
PLTjh41.gif

And they're getting refunds. Nothing to really get upset about.
PLTjh41.gif

I don't really see the problem with her not addressing it on Twatter. As for performing at a bar impromptu, she isn't obligated to inform people about her every move even though the pervasiveness of social media makes it seem as if she is.
PLTjh41.gif

And they're getting refunds. Nothing to really get upset about.
PLTjh41.gif
Last time I checked you don't get refunds on the hotels + travel bills you paid to get to see her
PLTjh41.gif

She's not obligated to do anything but for someone who professes to love their fans it's a bit rude not even stopping outside the concert venue to see them
PLTjh41.gif

"I Got You" is her most immediately catchy track...ever.

SLAY

"Another Love Song" is pure turn-of-the-millennium UK garage REALNESS.

life utterly receiveD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom