• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still slayed by the 5th review of Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse on Itunes. Who is this elusive Jon??

65b39d9f40.jpg

and 24 people finding the review helpful...
fefc1da3d9.gif
p9vAfDCTTXW3J5ilyqdH_Qy59fY5.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
still waiting for the sound of music remake ft gaga to be announced

rhandino

Banned
The Imperial Songbird
Banned
(Today, 03:17 AM)

UkMvR7i.gif

A mess.

Breath In. Breath Out. is... interesting. I need to listen more but I kind liked a lot of the songs even if they are kind of same-y? Idk, let me hear it again...

Zutroy

Breath In. Breath Out. is... interesting. I need to listen more but I kind liked a lot of the songs even if they are kind of same-y? Idk, let me hear it again...
Agreed. Nothing particularly bad, some cute song, some forgettable. First three though (Sparks, My Kind and One in a Million) are the stand outs, I love them! Dunno why she left out All About You from the album, could have easily replaced one of the more forgettable tracks!

Anyone listened to the full Giorgio album? I started too quite late last night but then fell asleep.

I feel like this may be a good place to ask for pop concert related advice.

I'm going to see Taylor Swift at BST Hyde Park in London on the 27th (John Newman, Ellie Goulding and Vance Joy are also there along with others) and it this going to be my first concert.

It is a pretty big concert, and while we've got good tickets so should be able to see will thought I'd ask what someone who hasn't been too anything like this live should bring /expect.

It goes from like 3-11 by the way.

The security at BST Hyde Park throw away any bottles of fluid , so bring a large empty bottle of water with you. There are water fountains near the entrance on the inside to fill up.

Also get some earplugs to protect your hearing.

The security at BST Hyde Park throw away any bottles of fluid , so bring a large empty bottle of water with you. There are water fountains near the entrance on the inside to fill up.

Also get some earplugs to protect your hearing.
That's really good to know as I wouldn't have brought one if I hadn't known.

Are ear plugs essential? How loud would it be? I have no frame of reference whatsoever.

Styles

I feel like this may be a good place to ask for pop concert related advice.

I'm going to see Taylor Swift at BST Hyde Park in London on the 27th (John Newman, Ellie Goulding and Vance Joy are also there along with others) and it this going to be my first concert.

It is a pretty big concert, and while we've got good tickets so should be able to see will thought I'd ask what someone who hasn't been too anything like this live should bring /expect.

It goes from like 3-11 by the way.

Have fun~

Hopefully you'll get experience this:

CHWCtz8W8AAwer8.jpg

a3fdf692.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom