• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I realized today that Cool for the Summer is about Demi molesting a friend.

I have deleted all trace of this vile song from my Spotify.

good now it can properly smash
is2AgSl.gif

I realize now why I don't care for Dance Like We're Making Love.

The bassline stays the freaking same throughout the whole song, resulting in sounding like the song never progresses or climaxes. This is like pop music 101 here.

Only at 3m13 the bassline suddenly has its own progression, but that's just for the bridge, and admittedly there's also some variety the 10 very last seconds. But all the verses and choruses just stay the fucking same. Making it boring to me.

Every performance of "Thunder" improves on the previous one.

Her lower register is on point, but for some reason, the chorus still isn't sitting well for her vocally.

I'm sure she'll have it sorted out before her televised performances (which begin tomorrow with Kelly and Michael). Def Jam seems to have lined up some good promo for her, so hopefully she can build some momentum by the time 9/11 rolls around~

The Flop

Banned
Are we really reaching so low that we are discussing [R E D A C T E D] to save pop now? Where is R8? We need ha to save us all, or at least disappoint us on a higher level than ARTPOP so we can move on with our POP lives.

t0VBD54.gif

rhandino

Banned
Are we really reaching so low that we are discussing [R E D A C T E D] to save pop now? Where is R8? We need ha to save us all, or at least disappoint us on a higher level than ARTPOP so we can move on with our POP lives.

t0VBD54.gif
Rihanna first need to save her music career before she can even think of saving the current pop scene.

BKkQdaF.gif

It doesn't matter tho, pop is already saved
in Japan
thanks to our lord and savior...

viYiNDl.jpg

Please, be excited!

rhandino

Banned
I'm half way through and slayed a biT tbh. But they can't do it live, and I need my artists to slay both. So I still stand by Piece by Piece. You cannot go against Kellegend.

t0VBD54.gif
!!!!

Piece by Piece is also one of the best album of this year, Kellegend slayed.

This album has changed my life. Pop can only go downhill after Emotion.
And then she is going to come and bless our eardrums again. We are unworthy of her blessings.

4F5xwBM.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What a lovely song
Wont be enough to put her back on the map, but she has my coins

She doesnt need to be back on the map as long as she keeps delivering tbh. Im worried that the album leaked about 1 month or more before release and the little fans she might have already downloaded the leak.

rhandino

Banned
who is she tho honestly

A violent, horrific attack as the result of contact or relation with [ R E D A C T E D ]

By simply googling "[ R E D A C T E D ] Curse" you may view several examples that confirm the curse. Many believe it may have originated in the front teeth gap.

*minutes before the World Cup Final*
[ R E D A C T E D ] on Twitter: "#ARGENTINA Let's go!!! <3"
*argentina loses*

Such is the power of the [ R E D A C T E D ] Curse.

wtf
A violent, horrific attack as the result of contact or relation with [ R E D A C T E D ]

By simply googling "[ R E D A C T E D ] Curse" you may view several examples that confirm the curse. Many believe it may have originated in the front teeth gap.

*minutes before the World Cup Final*
[ R E D A C T E D ] on Twitter: "#ARGENTINA Let's go!!! <3"
*argentina loses*

Such is the power of the [ R E D A C T E D ] Curse.
mess...

Frodo

I love Broke With Expensive Taste, but Azeaeaeealeeaeea doesn't make it easy for anyone to enjoy her music knowing the mess she is IRL.

The burning bridges queen.

Edit: also, why even suggest that [ R E D A C T E D ] is going to save POP music? I though [ R E D A C T E D ] tasteless fans had all grown up and proceeded to ignore him like the rest of the world did circa 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom