• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
ARTPOP

tumblr_nsbgfwv4k61rowo0fo1_1280.jpg

True
ARTPOP

THRILLH0

Banned
Is it just my imagination or is the production on the new Miguel album shit?

The AQ on half of the tracks sounds like they were recorded on a potato.

Listening via spotify high quality setting.

After removing his music from every streaming service except Tidal, Prince has released a new track via Spotify
Reports of Prince abstaining from all streaming services except Tidal were apparently premature: Today, the Purple One shared a new single, "Stare", which is available through Spotify only. (Yep, not even Tidal.) You can listen to it below. Keep your ears tuned for the pretty-obvious-but-still-endearing "Kiss" callback.
Hint:
It's trash.

rhandino

Banned
Must be nice to not really care about more fame and money, I guess...

Without trying to sound morbid here is there a chance that when Prince, emmm, leaves that all that un-released material will finally be released to see the light of day?

Hint:
LOL, Of course not T_T

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
😒
ARTPOP has no filler... it just genre trips a lot which makes the whole thing lack cohesion

Jewels n drugs is filler tho
I only remember 4 tracks.
Applause
Sexxx Dreams
Do What You Want (Piss version >>> blood version)
And ironically Aura

Must be nice to not really care about more fame and money, I guess...

Without trying to sound morbid here is there a chance that when Prince, emmm, leaves that all that un-released material will finally be released to see the light of day?

Hint:
LOL, Of course not T_T

I think I read once that he was obsessed with leaving a legacy. So it may happen. There's supposedly low budget video shot for all kinds of shit. He's recorded all his concerts since day one. Aint no telling how much shit he's got in that vault. I thought he had finally come to his senses a few years back when he finally released one of his more famous unreleased song. Turns out it was a shitty remake. Ugh! And where's my 30th Anniversary special edition of Purple Rain.

Don't get me started on Prince.
cCQ0FHU.gif

rhandino

Banned
I think I read once that he was obsessed with leaving a legacy. So it may happen. There's supposedly low budget video shot for all kinds of shit. He's recorded all his concerts since day one. Aint no telling how much shit he's got in that vault. I thought he had finally come to his senses a few years back when he finally released one of his more famous unreleased song. Turns out it was a shitty remake.
I mean, yeah I bet some of the unreleased material is trash but damn, how many hidden gems could be there, buried among all the trash just because he is so perfectionist.

Also he should start building that legacy while he is with us but nope! Hes going to live forever removing his legendary music from the evil internet and instead he is going to release trash so maybe we could forget about him, ch.

And where's my 30th Anniversary special edition of Purple Rain.
In the same place that ArtPOP Vol. 2, It's better to let it go.

wmmPYXF.gif

Vazra

Someone needs to photoshop Mariah's face on the Red Devil from the Ariana Death Scene from that show.

The Flop

Banned
Someone needs to photoshop Mariah's face on the Red Devil from the Ariana Death Scene from that show.

Can we wait till the show is actually out? I feel like that is not her real death scene, but if it is, whelp "she's good for her age".

In other news. "Worth It" is double platinum. So fifth hews, can suck me.

Also Clelli was dethroned on Big Brother so today is a good day!

bxG6AXK.gif

This inhumanly gorgeous bitch

Her styling is so on point here, and your faves will never look this fierce tbh. Even erstwhile recording artist Rihanna hasn't looked this good in ages.

The album cover look is honestly basic in comparison, but hopefully she sticks with the short blonde for the duration of ha promo.

Koodo

Banned
This inhumanly gorgeous bitch

Her styling is so on point here, and your faves will never look this fierce tbh. Even erstwhile recording artist Rihanna hasn't looked this good in ages.

The album cover look is honestly basic in comparison, but hopefully she sticks with the short blonde for the duration of ha promo.
?

This looks as if the set of Drunk In Love was infiltrated by an equine that galloped through the wig closet before crossing in front of the camera.

?

This looks as if the set of Drunk In Love was infiltrated by an equine that galloped through the wig closet before crossing in front of the camera.
Why am I not surprised that this utter lack of aesthetic taste is emanating from a poster whose namesake advertises this unfortunate effigy as its mascot?

Koodo-Blog_Self-Serve3.jpg

The struggle

The you

NEPTUNE, GO!
tumblr_n2fzsldDUV1qczbido1_250.gif

NOW SERVE, PLUTO
tumblr_n2fzsldDUV1qczbido2_250.gif

SATURN, JUPITER
tumblr_n2fzsldDUV1qczbido1_250.gif

MERCURY, VENUS UH HA
jOgyDdT.gif

truly the song of the decade tbh, when will anyone else

should've been the 2nd single
#CutForVenus

Vazra

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn’t get much sweeter
Don’t you give me a reason
That it’s not the right season
Babe, I love you a lot
I’ll give you all I’ve got
Yeah, you know that it’s true
I’ve been saving all my summers for you
Like froot, like froot 🍒🍓🍇

rhandino

Banned
mariahcarey: #comingsoon @frenchmontana @ehudmusic @joeyarbagey justinbieber

tumblr_nscklhKSOI1sqfp0po2_540.jpg
WTF! Mimi, please no, STHAP!

9.gif

A Jesus Rae Tea tbh

9.gif

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn’t get much sweeter
Don’t you give me a reason
That it’s not the right season
Babe, I love you a lot
I’ll give you all I’ve got
Yeah, you know that it’s true
Like froot, like froot ������
This IS true ARTPOP...

gretxora3.gif

The Flop

Banned
I just heard the new Zayneless crew
One DIrection
song, and it's actually not bad. What is happening to POP music these days.

Frodo

Not the Natalia Kills, Ciara and Ora stan asking hew...

At least those those two I posted value artistic integrity. You should stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom